THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
PG Plaza Footaction just pissed me off. They still have the Moonwalkers in at least a 9, 10, and 10.5 (may have others but I saw the 9 and 10, 10.5 was on display). No 9.5 which is all I can wear. Then the guy tells me they just went back to regular price and we're 129.99 until 4 days ago. Blown, he'll I was prepared to pay retail for the 9, but after hearing tht, I couldn't do it, not after hearing they could have been had for 130.

PG Plaza Footaction just pissed me off. They still have the Moonwalkers in at least a 9, 10, and 10.5 (may have others but I saw the 9 and 10, 10.5 was on display). No 9.5 which is all I can wear. Then the guy tells me they just went back to regular price and we're 129.99 until 4 days ago. Blown, he'll I was prepared to pay retail for the 9, but after hearing tht, I couldn't do it, not after hearing they could have been had for 130.
That means that they were Returned to Vendor (sent back to nike) and will be in outlets soon probably for 179.99

A good number of people had to go half size up on the flyknit lows. Haven't heard of anyone going down half a size on them since they fit more snug than the EMs or highs.

They do break in tho. If you want a snug fit go tts. If you like a little wiggle room go up half size.

movement is this thread. 
tongue.gif

Yall got me worried these are gonna be too tight. Im a size 12.5 Last time i went half down was on the woven futures and it was okay. Does this compare to that maybe? I also have i size 11.5 kobe 7 i still wear sometimes.

Repped bc you posted the link. Got mine too, box was dinged up bc they shipped in a bag but for 200, no complaints. Got a lot of blue in my pair so I'm loving them. These look so much better in person than pics - as others have said, all the detailing stands out in person.

Now for the MPs...

Repped bc you posted the link. Got mine too, box was dinged up bc they shipped in a bag but for 200, no complaints. Got a lot of blue in my pair so I'm loving them. These look so much better in person than pics - as others have said, all the detailing stands out in person.

Now for the MPs...
Nice man. Goto help out the kobe fam. :smile:

Post some pics lets see how they are. I am at work now so cant really get them out and look.

Back
Top Bottom