THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Waiting for a restock of MP's And Beethovens? 
roll.gif

I still don't get why they released so few CWs of elite lows? Why are they so opposed to making more money by making beethovens available to the masses? It seems like moonwalkers and university reds are everywhere and they manufactured like 100 beets WTF

I still don't get why they released so few CWs of elite lows? Why are they so opposed to making more money by making beethovens available to the masses? It seems like moonwalkers and university reds are everywhere and they manufactured like 100 beets WTF

They were all produced in the same amounts just one was vastly more popular than others and sold out

I think a couple weeks ago 13 auction ended at 375, DS. Basically have to wait for an auction to get a fair price, although that was a total steal.

They were all produced in the same amounts just one was vastly more popular than others and sold out

This. Beethovens were easy to get that first week or so. The other colors were just lackluster and people are suckers for white based shoes it seems.

I need help guys. Can anybody verify authenticity? They look good to me but not 100% sure. Seller will send pictures of the box label and show label when he gets home.
details for sure are fake.  the fundamentals (white/gold) cw flyknit is off also.     I would stay away

Last edited:
Any love for the Victorys NT? Just copped my first pair off the bay for 180 sz 11. They look dope to me but I've only seen pics

Any love for the Victorys NT? Just copped my first pair off the bay for 180 sz 11. They look dope to me but I've only seen pics
They aren't too bad at all. I actually see that colorway worn by more people than any others. I think its because the popularity of the 9 highs didn't really catch on until the end of its run ironically. When I say that I don't mean among sneaker heads but in general.

Your gonna like them a lot.

They aren't too bad at all. I actually see that colorway worn by more people than any others. I think its because the popularity of the 9 highs didn't really catch on until the end of its run ironically. When I say that I don't mean among sneaker heads but in general.

Your gonna like them a lot.
You see it a lot because everyone got it on disco lol

You see it a lot because everyone got it on disco lol
Could be true but ive been seeing that colorway for maybe 3 or 4 months. Right around when they released I should say. It seemed to catch on at least in my area around that time.

Back
Top Bottom