THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters

Did anyone every figure out how to get rid of the purple bleeding on beethovens.
Wish I knew. It pains me to see that on what is probably my favorite pair of shoes that I have. Definitely takes some of the sting out of wearing them more frequently though, knowing that they are already flawed anyway.

Thanks my friend and i did that before i posted the question!!!....those nike shirts that are there in the search are for the WTK 7 and WTK 8s.....my question relates to and matching shirt for the 9s thank you

My bad! i assumed as no one searches here. I couldn't find anythig either. usually the have that collection pic with the fit and all they eamil out.

I still believe that the purple bleed is coming from the glue backing and therefore not a surface stain that will come out with scrubbing. Just a guess on my part though. I see a small spot of it on my DS pair. Need to start wearing these soon. 

Last edited:
I still believe that the purple bleed is coming from the glue backing and therefore not a surface stain that will come out with scrubbing. Just a guess on my part though. I see a small spot of it on my DS pair. Need to start wearing these soon. 

Correct on your thoughts

assuming some hard averages there right? $280 per ant bad but the MM'swere a retail scoop im assuming
Mambas' were purchased as soon as he passed Jordan for $268 each on Nike and I bought the Beethovens & the MCs at resell for $300 a piece.

I got a great deal on the MCs at the time they were going for $400+, Beethovens I probably overpaid since all I'm hearing about in the thread is some purple bleeding 
sick.gif
 but overall I'm happy. I see some people dropping $1100+ on a single shoe and I think thats just insane. I'd much rather have these 4

assuming some hard averages there right? $280 per ant bad but the MM'swere a retail scoop im assuming
Mambas' were purchased as soon as he passed Jordan for $268 each on Nike and I bought the Beethovens & the MCs at resell for $300 a piece.

I got a great deal on the MCs at the time they were going for $400+, Beethovens I probably overpaid since all I'm hearing about in the thread is some purple bleeding :x  but overall I'm happy. I see some people dropping $1100+ on a single shoe and I think thats just insane. I'd much rather have these 4

I agree ... I want the high & low mp but cant fade a rack for 2 shoes that will get minimal wear on the roto

How do the Mid EXTs fit. I still see them sitting around and wonder if I need to half size up. I wear a 9.5 in everything. Only the elite lows fit a little tight in a 9.5.

Thanks in advance.

Camarillo has the kobe 9 brace blues. 3 size 12.5s and 1 size 15 for 149 plus 20%!!!!!!

Last edited:
bro nobody wanted those, the chances of fakes being out there are about the same as me scoring the Chicago 1 this morning. Non existent

I know, of course, but it doesn't hurt to ask my fellow Kobe sneaker fans, does it?

Back
Top Bottom