THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Need the cash, rent coming up and need things for school. I'll be moving out to LA to start my internship at a studio. Currently in school for audio engineering and music production.
Size 14. Asking $450 as a start point, but negotiable

@d e beatup not sure if you're looking for a pair of MP's but figured I'd point it out anyway.

Last edited:
Anyone tried deoxidizing the outsoles on gumbos?? They are like an orangish color in some spots and its really bothering me.

Anyone tried deoxidizing the outsoles on gumbos?? They are like an orangish color in some spots and its really bothering me.

you know i had a pair of gumbos when it first came out and just stashed it w my other DS shoes...2 months ago , i found a great deal on CL and i was told it was DS..so i met with him and when i saw the bottom, IT had those orange spots , so i was thinking this might have benn used cuz its yelowing. The shoes looks DS thought...so i went home and checked my my other pair just to find out it was starting to get those orange spots too....i guess even GID sole does yellow too. I thought it only happens to clear soles

is a used 2x perfect cond. w og box n receipt details for $190/200 fair price??? they are so hard to find and wondering if i should jump on it since DS prices are too much

When I get out of my meeting in gonna hit up the Houston Galleria HOH. Hoping to find something I like. Any other cool Boutiques here in Houston I should check out?

Nike Factory Store in Citadel had Moon Walkers size 9-11.5 as of Sunday Night for $160. I copped a pair of size 9s, they're straight crack!

Anyone have any idea what the market value for DS MPs is in size 10? Thanks.

In the 400-500 range from what I have seen. I seen some people get deals as low as 360-380 but I never came across those. A local consignment shop sells it for 550

Last edited:

Anyone have any idea what the market value for DS MPs is in size 10? Thanks.
In the 400-500 range from what I have seen. I seen some people get deals as low as 360-380 but I never came across those. A local consignment shop sells it for 550
I think finding a DS MP for less than 500, barring some kind of connection/hookup/seller desperation, would be unlikely. Possible I guess.

I hit up Gwinnett place mall yesterday and they had a size 13 in the thrillers (last size left) for 129. Of course I copped.

Lately I been really into the USA colorways of kicks. Been wanting the Jordan 5 independence day real bad for some reason lol. That being said I kinda regret not getting the USA colorway of the 9's. When they first dropped I thought they were terrible. I seen a few people wearing them recently and I gotta say that they don't look bad on feet. I wish I would have copped em. Oh well lol I ended up with too many pairs of the 9's anyway.

Back
Top Bottom