THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
I sat on a pair of the influences that were at P4P. they sold of course and now i cant find them at all for a decent price. it always happens like that.

Lately I been really into the USA colorways of kicks. Been wanting the Jordan 5 independence day real bad for some reason lol. That being said I kinda regret not getting the USA colorway of the 9's. When they first dropped I thought they were terrible. I seen a few people wearing them recently and I gotta say that they don't look bad on feet. I wish I would have copped em. Oh well lol I ended up with too many pairs of the 9's anyway.
i agree with you...copped a pair at a nike outlet and use em to play ball...i don't think i could rock em casually though.

saw this on twitter. dont know which outlet 

You guys know that if this was the Yeezy 4 it be worth $1800 right? 
laugh.gif

not 100% sure on this but i think the reps that we talk to on nike chat only have access to their online inventory.

your best bet is to call an outlet or an nike store to do a stock locate for you.

Last edited:

not 100% sure on this but i think the reps that we talk to on nike chat only have access to their online inventory.

your best bet is to call an outlet or an nike store to do a stock locate for you.
I personally believe that their inventory system is ripe with errors (from personal experience trying to do outlet phone orders). And if a product is heavily discounted, I wouldn't be surprised if Nike either removes the item from inventory or doesn't allow the reps to view the information. Just my $0.02

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom