THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
9s >>>>>>> 10s 10s are bob sura imo.i dont have any 10s till now compare to 9s i went ham on those :nthat:

Last edited:
Ain't really take pics cuz my phone died. I got this one ****** pic I took, excuse the dirty floor, gotta get the whip cleaned from the winter.
BHMs are just great. One of the many neck breakers of the 9 highs.

Did not wear mine for a couple months, but these reminded me to wear them more often in the next time.

I'd really like to the convert the gumbo's to lows...need to double up to do so tho....
Please don't convert the gumbo's.
ohwell.gif
  They are perfect 

laugh.gif

Last edited:
Do you recall how much they were selling for?

If its 200 or more with shipping than they wont mail them to me. Thanks for the heads up. 

If you wait to the weekend nike usually does their sales. 20-30% off the hash wall sometimes so maybe if they are still there you might luck out.

If you wait to the weekend nike usually does their sales. 20-30% off the hash wall sometimes so maybe if they are still there you might luck out.
The only problem I can see is they will be swamped and not want to take the time to do a phone order with me. 

Ill call them today and see if they have any 9.5s left.

BHMs are my favorite highs. Even over the MP
nerd.gif

Beethovens my favorite 9 overall.
Tough call with having the BHM's over the MP's but its an opinion I respect. The BHM are a great colorway and im just glad to have been able to get em. 

The top overall colorway is something I struggle with because it tends to change alot. Its guess that kind of makes it a good thing because there were so many great colorways. If i had to give you an answer of the top im going with MP or Inspiration. If the precisions released they would by far be my top colorway. 

Back
Top Bottom