THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters

I actually like those except for the darn chrome piece.
You can get the carbon fiber vinyl and cover it - the 3d or 4d stuff they use on cars/laptops/whatever.

I hate the chrome parts too. I have the wrap, just haven't done it yet.

Last edited:
Lately I been really into the USA colorways of kicks. Been wanting the Jordan 5 independence day real bad for some reason lol. That being said I kinda regret not getting the USA colorway of the 9's. When they first dropped I thought they were terrible. I seen a few people wearing them recently and I gotta say that they don't look bad on feet. I wish I would have copped em. Oh well lol I ended up with too many pairs of the 9's anyway.
I have a size 11 that I've never taken out of the box or even looked at and do not want haha PM if you need them.

Saw one person wearing the red EXT high with a home Bulls Jordan jersey at the Warriors game. He was with a friend wearing a Lebron jersey. They sat in people's seats thinking they can get good view of the game but were caught. All types of fail. Random but thought I'd share just in case it's a NT member and not ashamed to admit it lol.

Last edited:
Hey guys, im sure most of you know that the rose golds X's dropped today. While its a decent colorway, its nothing compared to the 9 imo. How can it compete with these......

the-masterpiece-nike-kobe-9-elite_large.jpg
kobe-9-elite-inspiration-ebay.jpg
Kobe-9-Elite-Detail-1.jpg

th

Theres def more out there but u guys get the point. I still hope for the day we see these.

kobe-bryant-nike-kobe-9-elite-precision-5.jpg

Hey guys, im sure most of you know that the rose golds X's dropped today. While its a decent colorway, its nothing compared to the 9 imo. How can it compete with these......

th

Theres def more out there but u guys get the point. I still hope for the day we see these.

Yes and absolutely

th

Defenitly 9s > 10s, but I still copped the Elevates and ordered the Rose Golds (with discount of course).

They look nice too and I need to give rest to some of the 9s. These two 10s give me the chance to not wear my Details and ASG that often.

Personally to me the 10 looks like a first attempt at using flyknit to build a shoe the ix look like the second attempt that succeeded

Back
Top Bottom