THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
I was able to add to cart and checkout with the size 9.

It didnt do the normal routine thats the only reason i posted the link. 

Has anyone chopped their elite highs through BigACustoms? Wondering how you like the quality of his work and how the shoes hold up over time

Thanks

Has anyone chopped their elite highs through BigACustoms? Wondering how you like the quality of his work and how the shoes hold up over time

Thanks

Yeah I had him chop my brave blues for me. He does good work, everything is professionally done. And mine have held up fine over time, I even did a little light hooping in em with no problems. And he does it all super fast too. I would absolutely recommend him.

should have stocked up on the EM lows when the bday coupon was still good. Does anyone know if the EM lows for $99.99 are still available to stock locate?

Last edited:

K O B E I X ​
 ​
 ​
repped.  those bottom grey and purple swoosh ones are 
nthat.gif

The 9 elites are amazing, I had to return my elite X highs because I can't get over how much worse they look, especially the back of the shoe, compared to the 9

The 9 elites are amazing, I had to return my elite X highs because I can't get over how much worse they look, especially the back of the shoe, compared to the 9
The IXs look so much better than Xs and have way better traction but I feel the Xs are more ready to go out the box

Back
Top Bottom