THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters

Not sure if anybody is still looking or not, but the EXT KRM in both the red and black are available on Nike clearance for $131.98 with code BACK2SPORT, good sizes. Snakeskin EXT as well for 119.98.
D@mn good looking!!!.....didnt even know there was a code working for discount on clearance items, usually i get a email or its on the website up top in bar that scrolls  

Finally pulled the trigger on those black Kobe 9 EXT KRMs for $131 on NDC....they're gonna look amazing for jogger season 
smokin.gif

How much are vnds pairs of Masterpiece's are going for? Or in other words: how much would you pay for a pair?

I'm looking for a pair in size 13 or 12 1/2.

How much are vnds pairs of Masterpiece's are going for? Or in other words: how much would you pay for a pair?

I'm looking for a pair in size 13 or 12 1/2.
I would say prices range about (prices are different per size, im not too familar with big foot price ranges)

vnds - 320-400

DS - 380-450

Last edited:
Just ordered some "Showtimes" from FootWorldUK at retail, if you know anything about this website, please give me input! I will post them when I receive them, to see what you guys think they're authentic.

-Thanks! 

Anyone know where to get some Kobe 9 Christmas highs in a size 13? I know Ebay is there but I haven't really seen much other than way too expensive lol. I got the tease today by Champs when they showed having a size 13 in for 200. I jumped on it real quick just to be disappointed even quicker.

Is there a way to remove the purple bleeding on the beethovens?

U can tryjason markk, it helped but didn't totally get stain out for me. I also scrubbed a little bit of baby powder with a toothbrush on stain and it helped, but close up you still can tell it's there.

Anyone know where to get some Kobe 9 Christmas highs in a size 13? I know Ebay is there but I haven't really seen much other than way too expensive lol. I got the tease today by Champs when they showed having a size 13 in for 200. I jumped on it real quick just to be disappointed even quicker.
I saw a few sizes at Glendale galleria ca. Give them a call. Price might be full retail tho.

Long shot, but anyone wanna trade their black Kobe 9 laces for my purple Kobe 9 laces. Or want to sell an extra pair of black Kobe 9 laces.

I was interested in a pair of Masterpieces from a guy on eBay. Asked him about tagged/dated pics of them. I also wanted to see a pic of the soles and the flyknit pattern. 

His response:  "I'm in vacation..& I'll not send pics of deadstock pair...good luck.thank you"  
laugh.gif

Not to mention they were listed as "vnds" and he asked for a paypal invoice. 

some people these days 
mean.gif

on goes my search for a pair in size 13 
nerd.gif

I was interested in a pair of Masterpieces from a guy on eBay. Asked him about tagged/dated pics of them. I also wanted to see a pic of the soles and the flyknit pattern. 

His response:  "I'm in vacation..& I'll not send pics of deadstock pair...good luck.thank you"  
laugh.gif

Not to mention they were listed as "vnds" and he asked for a paypal invoice. 

some people these days 
mean.gif

on goes my search for a pair in size 13 
nerd.gif
Nice. I probably was looking at the same pair. @Checkdasneaks  led me to a pair. I wonder if its the same. It may not be but I always want to see pictures of the insert that goes inside the shoe. If its molded to someones foot, its definitely been worn more than once. I have considered buying a pair at that price but not if they are being shady like that.  

Nice. I probably was looking at the same pair. @Checkdasneaks
 led me to a pair. I wonder if its the same. It may not be but I always want to see pictures of the insert that goes inside the shoe. If its molded to someones foot, its definitely been worn more than once. I have considered buying a pair at that price but not if they are being shady like that.  

Sounds like it is the same pair(s). I knew it was too good to be true.

Sounds like it is the same pair(s). I knew it was too good to be true.
By the way I do appreciate you showing me that though. I wasn't trying to come off as you were leading me to something bad. I was more so trying to give you props for leading me there. ​

I picked these up about a week ago from the Nike Outlet by me. Paid $180 with a mil. discount. Is that expensive for the Victory IXs? I'm new to Kobes so I thought I'd ask. Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
I picked these up about a week ago from the Nike Outlet by me. Paid $180 with a mil. discount. Is that expensive for the Victory IXs? I'm new to Kobes so I thought I'd ask. Thanks in advance.

Not a great deal, but not bad. I've seen em go as low as $140-$150ish. Low price on ebay right now seems to be around $150-$160, so you didn't overpay too much.

Back
Top Bottom