THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
^lol, that was quick. I took those pics of the white/volt NRGs just earlier today. Someone from a FB group I'm in must've already shared them on his IG. Planned to post them here after work too but bdrake823 bdrake823 beat me to it :lol:

Just on looks I actually like the white/volts a little better than the blacks in person, but that white flyknit kind of turns me off to them a bit cuz they'd be hard to clean. I thought they were both solid colorways, but I'd still put the Masterpieces as my #1.

^lol, that was quick. I took those pics of the white/volt NRGs just earlier today. Someone from a FB group I'm in must've already shared them on his IG. Planned to post them here after work too but @bdrake823 beat me to it
laugh.gif

Just on looks I actually like the white/volts a little better than the blacks in person, but that white flyknit kind of turns me off to them a bit cuz they'd be hard to clean. I thought they were both solid colorways, but I'd still put the Masterpieces as my #1.
where did you see them in person?

^lol, that was quick. I took those pics of the white/volt NRGs just earlier today. Someone from a FB group I'm in must've already shared them on his IG. Planned to post them here after work too but @bdrake823 beat me to it
laugh.gif

Haha my bad @Wayne141  saw it posted on instagram and had to post them.  I would like both pairs but being in WY obviously have no chance.  Good friend from college working in NY said he'd stop by the shop Friday and enter in the raffle for me but pretty sure it won't work out

so umm...

has anyone seen leaked images of next years kobe 9 Christmas or next years kobe 9 bhm?

jw...

I haven't checked into this thread for two hours...

I wanna know what I missed!
wink.gif

I'd love to get that 20% off deal haha
maaaaan if swoosh would discount launch items and i didn't break up with my gf it would've been 40% off lol. i got cut off real quick, no time for last minute cops haha. took advantage of her having a part time gig at an outlet for 3 years. 

where did you see them in person?
DSM had them on display.

Haha my bad @Wayne141
 saw it posted on instagram and had to post them.  I would like both pairs but being in WY obviously have no chance.  Good friend from college working in NY said he'd stop by the shop Friday and enter in the raffle for me but pretty sure it won't work out
lol, all good man. I told him he could share them on IG, so I figured they'd be up there at some point. Good luck on the raffle though, gotta play to win.

So much for getting only one. I hope I can stop at the MPs and ASGs and not end up with 13 like I did the 8s.

Hey all,

Been browsing for years and had to make a new account just to ask you guys a quick ?

Would you do a $350 shipped pre-order for the All-Stars?

Hey all,

Been browsing for years and had to make a new account just to ask you guys a quick ?

Would you do a $350 shipped pre-order for the All-Stars?

No I wouldn't but that's just me but spend your money how you want. Bro if you got it like that and you really want them then do it

I was wondering how Nike was gonna handle the ASG release for the kobe - Turned out terrible imo.

They gonna keep digging into pockets though - What does glow in the dark have to do with gumbo?

I've only heard of "limited" from JM and one other non-verified member. I think JM also said only 5 cws in the elites. Maybe things have changed since initial info leaked. 
Im starting to wonder this myself. as far as the GR status and the flyknit lows.... wondering if the flyknit low got scrapped and the limited status of the high got changed.

Before i get blasted... IM WONDERING. just simple curiosity based on no evidence of a flyknit low and a great deal of evidence showing that in only a matter of days quite a few highs have already popped onto the scene. The shoe hasnt even dropped yet and there are already quite a number of cws of the highs out there... seriously

Im starting to wonder this myself. as far as the GR status and the flyknit lows.... wondering if the flyknit low got scrapped and the limited status of the high got changed.

Before i get blasted... IM WONDERING. just simple curiosity based on no evidence of a flyknit low and a great deal of evidence showing that in only a matter of days quite a few highs have already popped onto the scene. The shoe hasnt even dropped yet and there are already quite a number of cws of the highs out there... seriously

i for one am loving the highs. i want grab a couple but for $260 after taxes i will be limited. It will make it much ea$ier to purchase if they are mostly all highs.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom