THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters

Hey all,

Been browsing for years and had to make a new account just to ask you guys a quick ?

Would you do a $350 shipped pre-order for the All-Stars?
ASG shoes usually aren't near impossible to get. Sure you could still strike out, but I had no problem getting all 3 sigs last year.

roll.gif

Browsed for years to ask that? NO IS THE ANSWER
Hey now, take it easy on him.  He's just looking for some opinions.  My input:

I wouldn't pay $225 shipped on these.  
roll.gif

Last edited:
roll.gif

Browsed for years to ask that? NO IS THE ANSWER
Lol preciate the input man.

I just usually always get screwed on the RD. NDC is tough, waking up at 5am is tough, the rsvp system is crap. just trying to get it over with bc i really want them and don't want to pay ridic resale prices. Even though $350 is crazy, I just wanted to get an idea for what they'd go for after, bc right now i really think i have no shot to get them at retail.

They would would clean as hell with some tights or your girlfriend's capris.  
lol or your mom's yoga pants too right?

seriously though we just haven't seen many pics of them really being rocked off the court yet

Last edited:

I just usually always get screwed on the RD. NDC is tough, waking up at 5am is tough, the rsvp system is crap. just trying to get it over with bc i really want them and don't want to pay ridic resale prices. Even though $350 is crazy, I just wanted to get an idea for what they'd go for after, bc right now i really think i have no shot to get them at retail.
i think these kobe 9 allstars will go for $400 and up come resell time......im no reseller but they will be the first kobe all star kicks he wont wear, so if you are a history collector that should mean something for your collection....i think?

i think these kobe 9 allstars will go for $400 and up come resell time......im no reseller but they will be the first kobe all star kicks he wont wear, so if you are a history collector that should mean something for your collection....i think?

Umm... what? A player not wearing a shoe means the value goes up now? No wonder Lebron XIs have been selling like crazy.

Umm... what? A player not wearing a shoe means the value goes up now? No wonder Lebron XIs have been selling like crazy.
at least lebron has been seen on court with his kicks, kobe on the other hand will probably not so i think that has some relevance to the history collector....reading is fundamental sir .....its probably the first all star shoe not to be worn by the actual player....but it'll be cool if kobe wore em on the sideline or all star saturday night.

Last edited:
This thread goes by too fast to keep up so I'll just ask, has there been any confirmations that the Elites will on NikeID eventually? Because if it is, I might just do that instead of giving myself a headache in trying to get one of these supposedly limited pairs.

I'm starting to believe there is not flynit lows also. They just seem pointless after looking at the em lows

Your like a reseller dream 

roll.gif

JK  If you put in the work you can have the MP for retail bro 

This thread goes by too fast to keep up so I'll just ask, has there been any confirmations that the Elites will on NikeID eventually? Because if it is, I might just do that instead of giving myself a headache in trying to get one of these supposedly limited pairs.
No confirmation (from what I can remember).

No confirmation (from what I can remember).

Nicekicks did an interview with Nick Young where he mentions looking forward to when they go up on ID. Not that that's any kind of firm confirmation, but it is a pretty good indication that they might make it.

at least lebron has been seen on court with his kicks, kobe on the other hand will probably not so i think that has some relevance to the history collector....reading is fundamental sir .....its probably the first all star shoe not to be worn by the actual player....but it'll be cool if kobe wore em on the sideline or all star saturday night.

You're putting way too much thought into this...

The gov't might as well send my tax return to nike with masterpiece, asg kobes along with every other shoe that I want within the next two weeks. 

Back
Top Bottom