THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Lol Swaggy P is just the right amount of self-aware ridiculous for me. Is Kobe officially totally out of the ASG? Or is he going to play 2 minutes and then sit on the bench for the rest of the game?

There's no way this is Kobe's last year unless they literally amputate his legs. He's going to make sure that he gets every single dollar of that contract extension that he signed, and as long as he's in the league he's getting voted into the ASG.
you right about that, he'll be voted to the game even if he had his legs amputated....
laugh.gif

Your like a reseller dream 

roll.gif

JK  If you put in the work you can have the MP for retail bro 
No disrespect to you but these kind of remarks kill me.  Dude said he strikes out on the NDC releases (I'm assuming they're TLO), he strikes out on RSVP's.  How much more work does he need to put in?

If you don't have an HOH or Niketown locally, you're kind of SOL on the limited releases.

Having a Niketown locally does nothing for me because the RSVP means no kick and they have never had a size 13 left after pickup. I even have a good friend that works there and still no help. He keeps me in mind for returns and everything. Never had any luck.

No disrespect to you but these kind of remarks kill me.  Dude said he strikes out on the NDC releases (I'm assuming they're TLO), he strikes out on RSVP's.  How much more work does he need to put in?

If you don't have an HOH or Niketown locally, you're kind of SOL on the limited releases.
It's not that hard to look into bettering your chances on NDC. Also more stores will get these than the preludes or WTK (more than likely)

Last edited:
If the man wants to spend an extra $100 to be guaranteed his shoes, let him do his thing. I could change my own oil for cheaper, but I pay someone to do it because I want to. 

If the man wants to spend an extra $100 to be guaranteed his shoes, let him do his thing. I could change my own oil for cheaper, but I pay someone to do it because I want to. 

More power to him. Just seems like a waste when they will be had in a week for $100 less..:

Has JM been around lately? Lots of questions been thrown his way but haven't seen any updates... Really thinking the FK low is dunzo

Will they though? If I were someone who really wanted the shoe (especially with all the EL's out there and no guarantee of an ATC or service working), I would consider it. 

^^what the hell size are them things?

This thread goes by too fast to keep up so I'll just ask, has there been any confirmations that the Elites will on NikeID eventually? Because if it is, I might just do that instead of giving myself a headache in trying to get one of these supposedly limited pairs.
Nick young said in a interview with nicekicks that he was looking forward seeing what cw's he can make ID. So probably a good chance of ID.

Nike has an ID program specifically for players this year so maybe that's what he was talking about?

None taken 
wink.gif

My first comment was a joke hence JK but my point was in the world of shoe collecting, connoisseur or whatever description works for you. You have to network, dude said he was lurking " for years" but there are mad people on here who are able to network to get the shoes they want without paying pre-order or resellers crazy prices.

I dont have a shop that sell SBs in a 20 mile radius of me but I know people who do.  

Some people settle and accept defeat others are motivated by it. 

I feel you on the oil change 
laugh.gif

The more prices people pay for shoe over retail the more Nike increases prices as well cuz they know people will still buy it

Im simply saying be patient some of the best deals are right after a drop anyway 

After dealing with eight weeks of those prelude releases...nothing is intimidating. You can still find all the ASG KB, KD, LBJs from last year DS and for half the price of a prelude.

Having a Niketown locally does nothing for me because the RSVP means no kick and they have never had a size 13 left after pickup. I even have a good friend that works there and still no help. He keeps me in mind for returns and everything. Never had any luck.

It's not that hard to look into bettering your chances on NDC. Also more stores will get these than the preludes or WTK (more than likely)
How so? Purchasing a Bot?

None taken 
wink.gif

My first comment was a joke hence JK but my point was in the world of shoe collecting, connoisseur or whatever description works for you. You have to network, dude said he was lurking " for years" but there are mad people on here who are able to network to get the shoes they want without paying pre-order or resellers crazy prices.

I dont have a shop that sell SBs in a 20 mile radius of me but I know people who do.  

Some people settle and accept defeat others are motivated by it. 
I knew your first comment was a joke and I know you didn't mean anything by the second one either.  I empathize with him and those in a similar situation because I have the same problem he has even with some General Releases.  I'll try the online thing and it just doesn't happen for me, lol.  I even try the RSVP for a Niketown outside of my city (for the limited releases) and miss out on those too.  Not sure what else I (or anyone) should or can do.  Now, I will say that I have had success with the raffles locally thru Champs and Footlocker but those stores don't always get every single release.

At my age (31) and after the Black/Red 1 release, I find myself becoming increasingly disinterested with how the shoe culture has become.  It's a damn near struggle to get a pair of shoes nowadays.  I'll end my rant now lol.

Here's to hoping I can purchase the 'Masterpiece' colorway for retail
wink.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom