THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
I'm starting to believe there is not flynit lows also. They just seem pointless after looking at the em lows
There won't be... that's what the KOBE X's are for. 
nthat.gif

Nike knows what it's doing... and they gotta make their latest & most popular tech stretch a little bit. Not too much at one time...

I'm willing to bet that's what we see this time next year.

^^^

WOW.

I actually would not mind as much if the MEN's were cut like the GS.

It's High-Top Shoe, but not pointlessly High... much better look. Lol

Last edited:
For me $150-200 is a lot for bball shoes especially considering my Kobe 8s didn't last 2 months. Mesh tear, cracked shank plate and bottomed out lunarlon that I think aggravated my knees before I realized it. No way I feel comfortable paying above retail on these and likely will get 1 pair tops at $225. Can't see myself spending crazy amounts on shoes I run into the ground when I could be getting super flys 2 for like $90 on sale.

We're in the same boat bro.
Nothing can really be done tho. If I get great if not onto the next I guess. But I refuse to fall for the resell. Nike already charges an arm and a leg but the resellers are asking for my first unborn child for somes. Guess I'm old school. No bots or EL. Just good o luck of the draw and lately it's been zero luck lol.

I don't see a point of Nike making Kobe 2 low top shoes. The em lows look so much like the high 9 it would be dumb to do a flynit version.

No disrespect but a lot of people confirmed the Columbias already. I repeat no disrespect cause some people will damn near kill over JM. He's right on a lot but unless Nike confirms something I have to always slightly doubt it

Oh yea I also don't think the high will
Hit nike id I asked nike id twitter and they said they had no word. I do believe the low will be nike id

we have enough clear pics of the elite IXs at this point. now i just want clearer pics of that destroyer jacket he's wearing
nerd.gif

Hint... Flynit free runs released for $179 dollars and are now at every factory outlet for $49.00.

Pretty sure they released at $160 and had a MSRP drop to $130. They certainly can't be found at every outlet for $49 and that has absolutely nothing to do with this shoe.

So...?

Back
Top Bottom