THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
IM TIRED OF PEOPLE SAYING THESE ARE LIMITED. UNLESS THERE ARE LESS THAN 5K MADE, I DONT CONSIDER THEM NEARLY AS LIMITED AS SOME OF THE OTHER RELEASES THIS PAST YEAR. Sorry, just needed to get that off my chest. All the uneducated speculation in this thread has me gassed man.

My connect said he won't know 100% until next week but (I don't know if this means anything) he believes they are because they got all the 9 apparel this week. T shirts and shorts. I saw them all when I was there. I think that's a positive sign but I'd still prepare for the worse.

Last edited:
IM TIRED OF PEOPLE SAYING THESE ARE LIMITED. UNLESS THERE ARE LESS THAN 5K MADE, I DONT CONSIDER THEM NEARLY AS LIMITED AS SOME OF THE OTHER RELEASES THIS PAST YEAR. Sorry, just needed to get that off my chest. All the uneducated speculation in this thread has me gassed man.

Okay? That doesn't mean they won't be hard to get which is everyone's concern in here.

The limited talk is not uneducated. In fact, the most solid piece of info we do have indicates they will be limited.

My connect said he won't know 100% until next week but (I don't know if this means anything) he believes they are because they got all the 9 apparel this week. T shirts and shorts. I saw them all when I was there. I think that's a positive sign but I'd still prepare for the worse.

Thanks

After seeing the complete ASG pack, Kobe's are the only must have's for me. Favorite CW so far. Possible I'll go for the KD's too, but I think the Maestro's are the nicest of the pack 
pimp.gif

View media item 764318

The most credible ppl on NT are the ones who gave the info on these being limited.

And 5k is the only way a shoe is limited?

The DB 5s were said to have released at 25k, how many of those did you see floating around after RD.

Thought I would be done with sneakers due to recent events. But these 9s are looking amazing so far!! MPs and ASGs are definitely on my list for Feb.

They look really big on her feet. I wonder if these are sized big. All these pics I'm seeing the shoe looks really long.

if i see ...---limited GR---- one more time man......

I feel where your coming from. I just can't remember a shoe with as much promotion being super limited. 2 events and the commercial. Not to mention this being the 1st basketball flyknit and the prelude lead up. That's a lot for a shoe few can get don't you guys think? Does anyone know of another shoe this heavily promoted with low production numbers?

Last edited:
I feel where your coming from. I just can't remember a shoe with as much promotion being super limited. 2 events and the commercial. Not to mention this being the 1st basketball flyknit and the prelude lead up. That's a lot for a shoe few can get don't you guys think? Does anyone know of another shoe this heavily promoted with low production numbers?

Jordan xx8?

I can't speak on the 28 because I haven't been into Js for a few years now. I'm gonna keep pounding the pavement to get us a answer on availability. Retailers should be receiving their shipments soon if not already.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom