THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
i'm just waiting to try them on before i make my final decision .. i think they're crazy, but if i'm gonna spend $200 plus they would have to work for me casually too  

these will be fine casually. People need to stop popping their tongues out on every shoe/fit for a more decent look. I will try to pop the tongue but I'll be more comfortable with 510's with the laces all the way up (when I'm not balling in them).

Yea the launch locators will be the indicator of how limited these are. Hopefully no stupid raffles, but that's wishful thinking at this juncture.
Why no raffles? Who wants to camp or go early in the morning? If less people sign up than there are shoes you get them anyway on lock.

I like the raffle system way better than rsvp or fcfs.

Last edited:
wanna c some 1 under 6" wearin these laced up max for ball

only concern = if they r 2 high, they would feel weird/uncomfortable and so therefore cant wear them for ball

im only interested in gettin these to play in

these for casual wear ............... not for me

I don't understand, what are you guys speculating about being limited or not? A specific colorway? Or just the kobe 9s in general? If it's the 9s in general, why do you guys think that a flagship shoe from one of the biggest players is going to be limited?

I don't understand, what are you guys speculating about being limited or not? A specific colorway? Or just the kobe 9s in general? If it's the 9s in general, why do you guys think that a flagship shoe from one of the biggest players is going to be limited?
You make the masterpiece limited so that I generates hype for the new shoe. There will be other cw's droppin that wont be. Microsoft and Sony are the champs at this lol.

The support in this shoe has always had me worried and that picture has me worrying
That's nothing. If u watch pictures of NBA players making cuts all shoes do this. You'd be surprised how some shoes look so bent out of shape and dues are not braking there ankles in half. The carbon bits are doing gs it's job.

That's nothing. If u watch pictures of NBA players making cuts all shoes do this. You'd be surprised how some shoes look so bent out of shape and dues are not braking there ankles in half. The carbon bits are doing gs it's job.
I can't believe how people have never noticed this
sick.gif
. Kevin Durant has some of the nastiest ones. 

nah, the reason why the "deformation" on Iggy's foot has us worrying is because he's not doing any cutting motion in that pic. He's sort of just standing.
so....

doesnt look like he "just standing" to me. his right foot is off the ground

sheesh id hate for you guys to see how the retro xii on nba courts looked like 10 years ago...

you guys would probably have heart attacks lol

Those MP's are just growing on me every day over the ASG.  Gonna try for those and the blue/volts then wait for the lows, I think....lol

still can't get with that giant tongue hanging out. Def don't look horrendous casually....just bad :lol:
where are the flyknit lows :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom