THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
They look really big on her feet. I wonder if these are sized big. All these pics I'm seeing the shoe looks really long.
I was thinkin the same thing...They look big as hell on her feet...and that tongue is not cool stickin out w/ the back of the shoe showin

Last edited:
I can't speak on the 28 because I haven't been into Js for a few years now. I'm gonna keep pounding the pavement to get us a answer on availability. Retailers should be receiving their shipments soon if not already.

^ Agreed. Places like FL, NDC and FNL won't start doing teaser tweets until Friday or Monday/Tuesday next week.

laugh.gif

Can't wait to hear/see some performance reviews - probably going to wait for the blue pair which I believe is March 9th.

I'm most curious about how they feel when fully laced up and how that ankle collar feels in comparison to traditional mids/lows.

I don't see how it is going to be tremendously different from a regular high... It's laced all the way up granted there are some cut out but don't know that they are essential to the overall to keep it still working as a traditional high... I dunno... I'm beat and proly making no sense. Long day

Looks like the Kobe 9 looks best with sweatpants, Vanessa's pic didn't make the shoe look too good when worn casually. Now that I think about it, I may have sneakers that are high like them, the brand is Ateliers Arthur. I really want the Details but I dunno I'm torn because of the height and the price.

Last edited:
I'll be glad when these drop so all this speculation about the height of the shoe and the price and limited mad blah,blah, blah! Mark my words people are gonna jump on them after they release!

^ Agreed. Places like FL, NDC and FNL won't start doing teaser tweets until Friday or Monday/Tuesday next week.

Yea the launch locators will be the indicator of how limited these are. Hopefully no stupid raffles, but that's wishful thinking at this juncture.

I'll be glad when these drop so all this speculation about the height of the shoe and the price and limited mad blah,blah, blah! Mark my words people are gonna jump on them after they release!

Yep

When people say they cant get over the height of the shoe....what they really mean to say is " I'm going to wait and see how popular the shoe is before I buy"

Yea the launch locators will be the indicator of how limited these are. Hopefully no stupid raffles, but that's wishful thinking at this juncture.

Sorry we won't be that lucky or maybe we will be and can get a ticket! The Hypebeasts and resellers are on the fence right now lol!

Back
Top Bottom