THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters

where the hell does the name kobeezy come from? please don't tell me it's a reference to yeezys because the shoe and the colorway does not remind you of any yeezy's at all.
geez relax. it was just a joke cause everyone nowadays calls black shoes with red linings and green soles yeezys. i have both pairs of the yeezy 2s and these do vaguely remind me of them though.

Camo pants are starting to get so old. 

And that pic makes the tongue look much more padded then I thought it was. So glad it isn't anything like the kd's or hyperdunks.

Went to the game tonight, (was terrible but I guess riggin for wiggins), but anyways the real highlight, I got to see the MP in person.  For those wondering if the tongue is chroma, or has that color change material. the answer is YES.  Its also has some of that on the sides somewhat.  Its hard to tell in the picture but trust, its there.

Dude in FB group uploaded this... tuck that tongue in man smh
sick.gif

the high top version is not meant for casual wear. those pants are hilarious as well; dude probably thinks he's killing it while he looks like a clown.

Don't think I saw it posted... Wolf grey NSW are up on NDC. Was able to get the right size. Now I just need to unload the 11 :smh:

Dude in FB group uploaded this... tuck that tongue in man smh
im not sure which worse those digicamo pants or the big tongue on small foot..I think on feet pics of people with bigger feet make the tongue less noticeable 

Ill grab the MP but will more than likely go back to Nike and wait for the low version 

Back
Top Bottom