THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Went in and tried the Kobe 9 NSW on. Really wasn't my style so I passed. Also when the guy went to the back to grab them, he accidentally brought out a NSW colorway I haven't seen. They were blue, black and white based. He said, "oh crap, I could lose my job for bringing these out early" so I wasn't able to take a pic.

Last edited:
Went in and tried the Kobe 9 NSW on. Really wasn't my style so I passed. Also when the guy went to the back to grab them, he accidentally brought out a NSW colorway I haven't seen. They were blue, black and white based. He said, "oh crap, I could lose my job for bringing these out early" so I wasn't able to take a pic.
I've heard this story before!?  Seems like it might happen often

Oh ok.

+

Since when does expressions carry Kobe's?!?? :nerd:

Expressions definitely carried all the grs n a couple spots got the more limited stuff. Unfortunately my local one isn't getting the MPs so ima have to put a lil leg work in on this release since I can't just have it out side at my local spot. :/

dont what to read through the whole thread but the pair nick young had the first day, are those releasing on march or is it a different yellow pair?

THANKS

dont what to read through the whole thread but the pair nick young had the first day, are those releasing on march or is it a different yellow pair?

THANKS
March 1st for those I believe or at least are version that is nearly the same.

I think they're the same, but these days with PEs and all that, I wouldn't be surprised if there were some small differences here and there.

I think they're the same, but these days with PEs and all that, I wouldn't be surprised if there were some small differences here and there.
Agreed.  I just noticed that the tongue lining is yellow in release pictures vs. black for Nick Young's pair.  Only difference I noticed 

does anyone have any info on what kind of release itll be? i know they are limited but sometimes kobes are more limited compared to other ASG kicks

the first professional pictures of Master pieces made the multi color flyknit look nice but they look kind of dull in regular pictures.

will pass on those. If i can get ASG ill get a pair. If i cant get that then ill get the yellows and i think thats about it for the highs. 225 too much to be getting multiple pairs.

Back
Top Bottom