THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
the first professional pictures of Master pieces made the multi color flyknit look nice but they look kind of dull in regular pictures.

will pass on those. If i can get ASG ill get a pair. If i cant get that then ill get the yellows and i think thats about it for the highs. 225 too much to be getting multiple pairs.

I know what you're saying. Maybe I'm colorblind, but Flyknit varies in different light as far as brightness and dullness. These however are still pretty amazing, especially when they're brightened up.

This season, Knicks guard J.R. Smith  has been relatively quiet on the sneaker front in comparison with previous years. However, you should always expect the unexpected with Smith. In last night’s blowout win over the Cavs, Smith became the third player to wear the Nike Kobe 9  on court with the others being Nick Young and Andre Iguodala. Smith not only stood out with his high-top signatures on, but dazzled the crowd with two of the top plays this season: an emphatic dunk after hitting Anthony Bennett with a double crossover and flooring Tristan Thompson with a crossover/step back move. Check out detailed photos plus footage of J.R.’s highlights below.

source: http://www.nicekicks.com/2014/01/31...th-has-highlight-of-the-night-in-nike-kobe-9/

Last edited:
Yeah, multicolor flyknit can look pretty different depending on the lighting, which I think is kinda cool.. I remember the MC lunar 1s looking more green in bright light but more reddish in dimmer light, and that upper uses green, red, and blue flyknit.

I gave those a look and thought "maybe..." then thought about the rest of February and laughed. They were a QS though, probably sitting in stores but sold out online.

I gave those a look and thought "maybe..." then thought about the rest of February and laughed. They were a QS though, probably sitting in stores but sold out online.
Same here.  I was gonna stop by FTL to check them out.  I already have the Marble onese cause I like the color.  I thought well maybe the horse hair doesn't look bad in person.  Then I thought about Feb releases and I was done thinking about horse hair.

Anyone been to Nike Vault raffles? How are they? Mad people Wilding out like savages? Rigged? Have a home girl heading out there tomorrow morning for the White\Volts but don't want her to get caught up in a damn riot.

Anyone been to Nike Vault raffles? How are they? Mad people Wilding out like savages? Rigged? Have a home girl heading out there tomorrow morning for the White\Volts but don't want her to get caught up in a damn riot.
I think they get pretty busy.

Manager at Shoe Palace told me the NSW pairs don't come in half sizes past 11. Doesn't seem right. Then I realized he probably meant they didn't receive those half sizes.

My local HOH is getting around 44 pairs of Masterpieces. They all should have their shipping manifests for the masterpieces. Had it on there since last week...
i wonder if HOH will get several sizes on kobes ASG or will it be very limited? 

Size 11 in the white NSW pair ended up being a little tight :smh:

And Shoe Palace only gives store credit back. I just should've waited.

all lifestyle kicks suck not my cup of tea but to each its own unless its the kd birthday joints(nice color still wack shoe) they gonna sit on self

where the hell does the name kobeezy come from? please don't tell me it's a reference to yeezys because the shoe and the colorway does not remind you of any yeezy's at all.
Lol. What the hell else would be referencing with "eezy" at the end of it?

Well that policy sucks. Yeah you should've waited or went to HOH and use a bday coupon
I went to HOH first and they didn't have my size. I called ahead to Shoe Palace to ask for an 11.5, which they said they had- turned out to be an 11.

I sat down to slip it on really quick (i was in a hurry and thought they were an 11.5) and it felt fine. The pair I tried on had a scuff so I asked for another and that was when I realized they were a size 11 because they told me they didn't have 11.5.

Since it felt ok when I tried it on, I didn't think anything of it. It wasn't until I got home and tried them on again that I realized they won't work and I didn't see their return policy until after I paid.

Last edited:
Hopefully they'll get the Masterpiece so you can use towards that. I haven't bought anything from them in years didn't know they only gave store credit.

Back
Top Bottom