THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
When you guys say it's TLO are you saying Nike is only releasing the MPs? Or are they set to drop at HOHs and some other retailers?

Just means you can only purchase the shoe when its released online by clicking the purchase link that nikestore tweets out

^Haven't heard a thing from either. Keeping a close eye on my inbox and keeping my phone close lol.

Please stop using that damn Kobe gif. And don't use another Kobe gif trying to get a laugh at my expense 
laugh.gif

Came back in here after a couple days... still No New Information on LOW's. 

Peace.
No kidding. I'm still a bit confused. Are the lows going to be the Flynits(look more like a mid to me) or the yellow lows some pages back? I tried Googling the 9 lows and get what I'm assuming is conflicting information? Or, are they're going to be 2 types of lows? Normal lows and Flynit? I don't frequent these forums as much as I did in the the past since work and school take a majority of my time up, so it's hard playing catchup. If anyone has a clue, please let me know. Thanks

No kidding. I'm still a bit confused. Are the lows going to be the Flynits(look more like a mid to me) or the yellow lows some pages back? I tried Googling the 9 lows and get what I'm assuming is conflicting information? Or, are they're going to be 2 types of lows? Normal lows and Flynit? I don't frequent these forums as much as I did in the the past since work and school take a majority of my time up, so it's hard playing catchup. If anyone has a clue, please let me know. Thanks

There is a notion that there will be flyknit lows but no info/pics/or anything of the like has leaked/surfaced as of yet. For now we've only seen the EM lows.

thats what i was thinking because im not feeling the volt and it looks like its gonna get dirty like crazy
both are really nice in person but i went with white/volt because i felt like if these were to go on ID you can probably make something similar to the black.  Also, out of all the black colorways that we've seen, i like the MP most so i figured getting the white/volt pair would be a great compliment in addition to the MP to start my 9 collection.  

both are really nice in person but i went with white/volt because i felt like if these were to go on ID you can probably make something similar to the black.  Also, out of all the black colorways that we've seen, i like the MP most so i figured getting the white/volt pair would be a great compliment in addition to the MP to start my 9 collection.  

yeah im actually thinking about holding mine down until the MP drops and if for some reason i dont get the MP (or the NOLAs) i can trade these for them. or i was thinking trade these for WTK8. definitely going to look good on my table at I heart kicks on the 16th regardless.

Back
Top Bottom