THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Getting my way? I said Nevermind my offer is no longer standing....
Like I you said need your props, and let's get it straight, I'm more than willing to put up the whole line of convo. You messaged me, said it was size 13 how much would I give . Told you id trade the wtk like you said you wanted in the thread. Then you pulled some garbage about gonna need more money and how size 13 wtk went for 4-500, I said my offer stood and that you would find a 13 at that price. THEN YOU KEPT ON AND ON WITH YOUR Garbage ABOUT YOU FOUND THREE PAIRS FOR THAT. I sent you a message that said my offer no longer stands, I don't do business like this with guys that go back and forth trying to extort as much as you can and then once again you came at me talking about how YOUR NOT TRADING YOUR 2000 dollar shoes for some 400-500 dollar shoes which was fine... I had already pulled the offer dork. YOU went on a straight up rant because I pulled the offer off the table dude. Who's acting like what? I put you on blast cause you turned into a keyboard cowboy over me retracting my offer for exactly what you said you wanted and theN Trying to pull more and more out if it. It's a crappy way to do business period. Outside or inside of the shoe scene there's no place for the attitude you have.

Last edited:
now its :lol:

5 minutes ago it was :rolleyes :evil:

love it. no worries, you've been blocked for being an *** clown. i have no problems with anyone. im good.

Last edited:
View media item 780649

View media item 780652
View media item 780655
They told me I was the first person to come pick them up I told em that I wasn't playing any games lol I also found it kind of weird that two employees there told me that they also won and they were talking about putting them up for 2000 because he knew that they only had 17 pairs.. funny how two employees won. Hmmm.

I can't believe they allowed employees to enter the raffle ... And surprise they won. That sucks. So now we know that Dover is as shady as 21M. And F####in Nike makes the MP TLO. I'm so sick if all of this. I need to stick to SB, chukkas, and flyknit running. Nike sig basketball line is just a joke. My salt level is off the charts right now.

I can't believe they allowed employees to enter the raffle ... And surprise they won. That sucks. So now we know that Dover is as shady as 21M. And F####in Nike makes the MP TLO. I'm so sick if all of this. I need to stick to SB, chukkas, and flyknit running. Nike sig basketball line is just a joke. My salt level is off the charts right now.

yeah seriously, when these cats told me they won i gave em the look like "wordd?" but i bit my tongue on saying anything sly to em about how coincidental it is that they won. if they have only 17 pairs per location, they shouldnt have even been allowed to enter!! there were plenty of people who wanted these. hope you guys get the email soon.

Personally, I would like the black/white as much as I do now even if it was a GR.

Employees entering is a fine line. I know if I were an employee that I would want a shot at the shoes as well.

Last edited:
Personally, I would like the black/white as much as I do now even if it was a GR.

Employees entering is a fine line. I know if I were an employee that I would want a shot at the shoes as well.
Same here, I like the black/white pair a lot and it has nothing to do with the limited release

Yeah the black and white is clean. I'm sure I will have to drop 300 plus for the MP's. Oh well

yeah seriously, when these cats told me they won i gave em the look like "wordd?" but i bit my tongue on saying anything sly to em about how coincidental it is that they won. if they have only 17 pairs per location, they shouldnt have even been allowed to enter!! there were plenty of people who wanted these. hope you guys get the email soon.
employees entering is kinda a conflict of interest so there probably gonna be corruption aka riggin fo sho on da down low

roll.gif
this is exactly how i pictured people trying to wear the high tops casually. this will be 100X worse since people are gonna be cuffing their baggy levi's under the tongue; PLEASE DON'T DO THIS lol.
lol, THIS!

i cant wait to see how folks rock these. everyone is a sucker for hype and limited releases. but you go to the camp outs and see the type of folks and how they dress, no way any of those guys would wear any type of jeans EXCEPT baggy. can't wait to see how they pull these off

as much as I dont care how people use their shoe but I think its really stupid if there are people planning to buy any of the high tops for casual wear. after the shoes are tucked in with pants they practically just look like some flyknits lunar and the price is a lot greater than flyknits lunars.

I can see why the ASG would be nice for casual since that pattern isnt on any flyknits.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom