THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Here are some detailed pics of my pairs of the NRG's.  This will definitely give you a clear representation of how the Kobe 9 Elites actually look.  

If you're wondering, yes, I'm going to rock both pairs.  Not going to ball in them though.  I'd rather wait to play in the low EM's.

From the video, I can see them being rocked casually, I just don't see why anyone would want to tho. Count me in for one pair only.

one pair of the highs only. stictly to ball and many pairs of the lows for all purposes, so whats the protocol for release on these? i know NDC is TLO but who eslee is releasing these

How bout not being a hype beast and choosing yourself?

Actually upon reading the email again I don't have a choice in the color they're going to give me the black one. Oh by the way too much salt is not good for your blood pressure bro. Lol x smh

I like the looks of the MP

Wondering if I should just wait

i'm hearing MP is part of the prelude pack...super limited...
eyes.gif

yeah im actually thinking about holding mine down until the MP drops and if for some reason i dont get the MP (or the NOLAs) i can trade these for them. or i was thinking trade these for WTK8. definitely going to look good on my table at I heart kicks on the 16th regardless.
:lol: dude thinks he hit the gold mine and is trying to extort as much out as he can. Whatever man. Secondly why do you NEED them at I heart kicks unless it to get your bro props. C'mon man get real.

$2000 for these really?

Last edited:
View media item 780649

View media item 780652
View media item 780655
They told me I was the first person to come pick them up I told em that I wasn't playing any games lol I also found it kind of weird that two employees there told me that they also won and they were talking about putting them up for 2000 because he knew that they only had 17 pairs.. funny how two employees won. Hmmm.

That's because they told everyone to signup for full sizes. Then I saw the pic today of someone with a 10.5. It was rigged like no other.

inspiration from these?

pharrell-williams-snowboard.jpg

Bow%2BWow%2Bwears%2BNike%2Bsnowboard%2Bboots%2BNY%2BKnicks%2B9XcrJK7oipJl.jpg

this just aint my style, these on feet casual pics help me keep my money in my wallet.

i understand for bball these shoes maybe legit, but lets face it myself, and most peple here aint good enough to have shoes make any diff in their game compared to other shoes for $100 less. so i do need to have value when i spend this $250 on kicks, but just my style cant cut it to wear these casually so ima pass until mids/lows
roll.gif
this is exactly how i pictured people trying to wear the high tops casually. this will be 100X worse since people are gonna be cuffing their baggy levi's under the tongue; PLEASE DON'T DO THIS lol.

:lol: dude thinks he hit the gold mine and is trying to extort as much out as he can. Whatever man. Secondly why do you NEED them at I heart kicks unless it to get your bro props. C'mon man get real.

$2000 for these really?

Hold up is this the same guy in my inbox talking about he's 32 years old, is a grown man, this that n the third?? and then you come on here and you post like a little girl about me because you didn't get your way? Gossiping like a female. I guess you can just ask me personally when you see me at I heart kicks why I think they would look good on my table.... you need "props" if you're trying to make a name for yourself in the scene. Just like how I was the guy at solecon with size 13 and 14 heat that everybody was sweating. Just like I was the only guy in the building with mcflys. Stop it dude. Follow me on instagram @soledoutkicks

Last edited:
Hold up is this the same guy in my inbox talking about he's 32 years old, is a grown man, this that n the third?? and then you come on here and you post like a little girl about me because you didn't get your way? Gossiping like a female. I guess you can just ask me personally when you see me at I heart kicks why I think they would look good on my table.... you need "props" if you're trying to make a name for yourself the scene. Just like I was the guy at solecon with size 13 and 14 heat that everybody was sweating. Just like I was the only guy in the building with mcflys. Stop it dude.

cant we just all get along here,, lmfao!!!

Back
Top Bottom