THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters

tumblr_luozk8qzSB1r6aoq4o1_500.gif
I still might have a chance

Not getting my hopes up though 
mean.gif

Last edited:
I don't know what that's supposed to mean or why it was funny. I don't like the Masterpiece colorway, just my opinion, never did and was never going after them. The Maestro's will definitely be at more stores, maybe not many more, but the all star pack has never been prelude numbers like that.
K

I really wanted these kicks. Imma be up early next week, salt in hand, ready to strikeout.......
mean.gif

:smh: , no chance for me. Can't believe these are so limited. Nike really need to stop with the limited bs.

These are still not as bad as the Preludes, but not by much.

I would not be surprised to see the next pair after the ASG's pop up on the Launch Locator and be exactly like this. Not sure why anyone would assume the 3 colorways would be any more of a GR given what we've heard.

Y'all saying "won't be as bad as" or "should be easier than..." Or "should be more than..." Do you have proof of that or are y'all just making stuff up. Srs question.

kriztheanswer kriztheanswer

Great answer on the source question.Why trying to hype sth up , and with no particular info...?

My source is from access to a swoosh acount.Same one I got info on the jordan bred 1s , hyperrevs , and plenty other . Feel free to check the threads I opened.

Lebron 9 mp s are going to be a GR ( at worst a limited GR) , but they re gonna look much more hard to get due to high demand . Check out what the prelude hype is gonna cause.

p.s.That ' HERE IS THE INFO , THANK ME LATER '' stunt is getting so old. (especially for your info which is bad news for anyone who wants them shoes...Why should they thank you...?)

http://m.unlocked.footlocker.com/launchlocator

Told you they were limited :smile:
Now don't comment any BS thanks

2 thing...

Congrats to Nike on another successful marketing campaign and market research study. As always, it was pulled off flawlessly.

Second: This "let's make everything limited, to make it special" is getting really old. All it is doing is hyping up the secondary market, which is in turn is hyping up the primary market, which is driving up MSRP's.

Rant over. Thank you.

Y'all saying "won't be as bad as" or "should be easier than..." Or "should be more than..." Do you have proof of that or are y'all just making stuff up. Srs question.

While I haven't said add much I personally believe the asgs will have much higher numbers than the MPs. Given the prelude strategy, the singular release compared to being part of the Nike basketball asg pack and history showing that asg pack releases hit more stores and online outlets than the sort of long drawn out hyped solo limited releases.

There's 0 proof that I know of but just guesstimating... the same way I got my atc setup a week or two ago when I saw the writingnon the wall. I think the sad part I'd even if they are a wider release they won't be much easier to cop given the thirst I'm guessing they'll create after the mps. I'm going my mom n pop gets the asg pack cuz putting stuff on reserve is da best.

2 thing...

Congrats to Nike on another successful marketing campaign and market research study. As always, it was pulled off flawlessly.

Second: This "let's make everything limited, to make it special" is getting really old. All it is doing is hyping up the secondary market, which is in turn is hyping up the primary market, which is driving up MSRP's.

Rant over. Thank you.

I see this trend continuing until msrp on limited releases is 350 as that really seems to be the first sticking point in the secondary mkt before the 450/500+ generally reserved for things like dbs, bins, yeezys which I don't think they'll be able to touch in the retail mkt, but again the 350 resale justifies up to like 275 msrp so it's coming.

Kinda glad these are limited always wanted the inspiration pair more but was gonna scoop these up to ball asap

Now i can hold out till the inspiration pair without killing myself that i struck out on these

Welp money saved for the bron elites really wanted some manny's but thats just rediculous no nines for me this year

Not surprised, the MP was tied to the Prelude pack that was the reason for the PP to build hype for $225 tag. *insert Joker hand clap gif for Nike marketing*
I'm not in a hurry for the Elites and surely you won't see me pay resale just like the Preludes. It's early in the game and there's more IX on the horizon.

It's all good, feeling like I have lately about them then this news just makes it bittersweet. It's whatever, I don't need to spend $245 on some kicks right now.

It seems like with all the BS that has happened in the past years I.E. the galaxy release, every XI release for the last 4 years, etc. that NIKE would knock this crap off. I say it every year though and it never changes so I guess Im just insane to keep thinking to myself that they would.

:smh: , no chance for me. Can't believe these are so limited. Nike really need to stop with the limited bs.

:smh: They're helping resellers quit their day jobs

It makes no sense to have a HUGE marketing campaign for a shoe that's almost impossible to get.

We'll see how it works.

They're using it to increase demand for the rest of them.

IMO all of that is unnecessary if you release a nice sneaker, but now people will want to get all the other colorways after missing out on the limited ones.

Been lurking for awhile, but just spoke to Evan at NDC. He told me the Kobe 9 Elite Masterpiece will probably sell out quickly bc it is an initial release of a new model but it is a general release and will restock. Not sure if he was talking about the correct shoe, so I asked him again with the style number and everything, and he confirmed the same information and that it was directly from the Nike system so take that for what it's worth. Also, he said it is not part of the Prelude pack and again, it is is just a general release. Not sure if he's 110% correct bc I know Nike employees are ******ed sometimes but just wanted to throw that out there. Honestly, I would have kept lurking forever and never posted, but all the incorrect info, and/or opinions construed as facts were kind of annoying. 

Back
Top Bottom