THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
dudes cant wait to get these highs and rock their bootcut wranglers over em.

i cant get down with these as a casual shoe, they look amazing for the court though.

if the kobe name wasnt attached to these they wouldn't be this exciting.

For what it's worth, I've spoken with several customer representatives over the past couple days to get a sampling of what to expect--

Bottom line, there's no reason to be optimistic; each one compared the numbers produced to the Preludes

For what it's worth, I've spoken with several customer representatives over the past couple days to get a sampling of what to expect--

Bottom line, there's no reason to be optimistic; each one compared the numbers produced to the Preludes
        There is a lot more MP than any of the preludes only reason it seems the same is preludes didn't release globally MP are & I don't see people camping days for these.

There is a lot more MP than any of the preludes only reason it seems the same is preludes didn't release globally MP are & I don't see people camping days for these.
how do you know what the numbers are?

Last edited:
Have any of you actually thought about boycotting Nike?  When I say this, I don't just mean refraining from buying so many shoes, or complaining to their customer representatives; I mean doing the things necessary to initiate a real boycott, i.e. creating a website and what not.   I can imagine that most people who read this will contend that regardless of what we  do, we can't make any meaningful difference to Nike's marketing strategy/production numbers.  I'm not so sure though--there are countless examples in the news of the effects boycotts--there was the outcry when Bank of America tried to charge that $5 monthly fee (I forgot what it exactly pertained to); just recently there was story on ABC about so-called "pink slime" in meat that outraged a number of people and led several supermarkets to discontinue the meat with it--these are just the examples that come to my mind writing this.  If enough people were in on it--which would happen, I think, with time--we could force Nike to change.

PM me if anyone is interested or has any ideas.

Preludes did release globally--they sold out on NIkeStore Europe nearly just as fast.

Has anyone mentioned how the fit is with the 9's...its not like we will be able to go in-store and try a pair on first to see if they are TTS or size up/down SMDH

i hope these are not as limited as everyone thinks
If your talking about the MPs then it seems like they are. The ones I posted, black/white from DSMNY raffle are roughly only 50 tops.

Has anyone mentioned how the fit is with the 9's...its not like we will be able to go in-store and try a pair on first to see if they are TTS or size up/down SMDH
Don't know how they fit yet... I am wondering too. I an say they are extremly light though and not as high in person as they are in pictures.

It would be crazy to see Nike put this amount of hype, money and marketing into a product and release it such few numbers, but I'm sure they can still profit. Although I'm sure they're aware that they've hyped this up enough that anyone that misses the MPs will be hooked for any following colorway.

Last edited:
man ebay has em for 1000 already!!!! lol 
who hyped on these ????

Loool crazy how these went from being the ugliest shoe known to man to Grail status in a matter of weeks all because they're limited and a few players wore them NOT kobe or even any celebs. The commercial is pretty cool though:smokin

Have any of you actually thought about boycotting Nike?  When I say this, I don't just mean refraining from buying so many shoes, or complaining to their customer representatives; I mean doing the things necessary to initiate a real boycott, i.e. creating a website and what not.   I can imagine that most people who read this will contend that regardless of what we  do, we can't make any meaningful difference to Nike's marketing strategy/production numbers.  I'm not so sure though--there are countless examples in the news of the effects boycotts--there was the outcry when Bank of America tried to charge that $5 monthly fee (I forgot what it exactly pertained to); just recently there was story on ABC about so-called "pink slime" in meat that outraged a number of people and led several supermarkets to discontinue the meat with it--these are just the examples that come to my mind writing this.  If enough people were in on it--which would happen, I think, with time--we could force Nike to change.

PM me if anyone is interested or has any ideas.
There are waaaay too many followers to start any sort of movement the same guy that co-signs what your saying will be the same one to take your spot in a raffle or rsvp spot. 

Nike isnt interested in what sneakerheads opinion is on quality, supply numbers, and price is cuz they know you will line anyway. 

Nike is a company just like some the examples you mentioned but the difference in the two is the market BOA customers avg age 45.. Nike customer base avg age 15... They throw some GITD or 3M everyone is happy 
laugh.gif

I salute your thinking... Repped 

These might not be so hard to obtain. Called my hoh and they said they aren't raffling the MPs but they are on the all stars. Funny thing is they weren't even listed to get them on the launch locater. Idk what's going on. Just gimme my shoe
what hoh is this?

mp>all star......i gotta have a pair of those mp......retail or resell i gotta have those.....they are too clean ....not interested in the all stars tho....

Back
Top Bottom