THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Remember the days when Kobes were easy to get? Yeah I miss those days. I miss them because I like to hoop in my kobes. I like to hoop in em for a month or two. Hoop in em til they look like trash. And then go back to the store and get another of the same pair for RETAIL. I've loved the kobe 9 ever since the first leaked pictures were shown. I didn't need the detailed or HQ pics to make me like the Masterpieces. Don't believe me? Look at all my post in this thread. I just want a pair to hoop in. I'm already iffy about paying $225 plus tax. But that's my limit. I will not pay anything over retail for a shoe that im going to destroy on the court. I'm even fine with the people that will try to only wear this shoe casually because at least they are wearing em. But please, please, let me get at least one pair. One pair is all im asking. The fact that it's very difficult to get a basketball shoe that has no affiliation with jordan or isnt a retro, shows how bad the shoe game is getting. I feel like a big percentage views it as a way to make some extra money instead of having passion for a shoe. I won't lie. I started to get into the shoe game around 2009-10. It was because of basketball. Shoes were pretty much obtainable back then. And nowadays, with my retail or bust mentality, the losses are starting to pile up over the actual cops. And with the looks of it, I'll probably have to add another loss to the list. Sorry for the story/rant. But A1RMAN got me thinking.

NO DISRESPECT TO ANYONE WHO HAS THEM BUT THAT BLACK PAIR AND THAT WHITE/VOLT PAIR OF KOBE 9'S ARE STRAIGHT TRASH.

NIKE SOLD SHOES THAT OTHERWISE WOULD OF SAT FOREVER. LULZ.
Nike got cats foaming at the mouth thinking their life will be incomplete without a pair of kicks 
laugh.gif

Anybody have the list of Champs stores getting the link or a "launch locator for champs?"

Damn dudes in here talking about starting a revolution against nike in here lol

Last edited:
I can't wait to check this thread at 8:30 AM on Saturday to see how easy it was for most people to purchase. All this hype is crazy.

Last edited:
NO DISRESPECT TO ANYONE WHO HAS THEM BUT THAT BLACK PAIR AND THAT WHITE/VOLT PAIR OF KOBE 9'S ARE STRAIGHT TRASH.

And You Know It, bro! The Hi's themselves ain't all that hot (IMO), but them joints in particular are Straight BUNS.  
sick.gif

But the Beast Comes Out at Night whenever you slap a "Limited" Tag on anything. Consumerism at its finest. 

RIGHT. The Volts are trash. I thought this when I first saw them. The way Nike marketed them is genius. Release in NYC the reseller capital and only two HIGH end exclusive store to build hype. Suddenly the shoes have some sort of "yeezy" aura about them. 

yea if they released them as a GR they'd sell but most would sit cause you can't really wear them casually and ain't to many trying to pay 225 for hoopin shoes when regular kobes cost like 140. 

I will admit, I like the all black pair. It's just my taste. Ill buy them to rock/hoop in. But most people ain't like me. Today they need all the colors and crazy designs like the MP has. So I understand those selling out. 

Like I said the Volts are TRASH. Not for me. What can anyone really wear with them? 

The Kobe 9 are a unique shoe, but not the type that everyone should be lusting after like in this thread. The LOWs will be another story though....

If there are Flyknit Lows... DAMN!
So far we've only seen the highs and lows. Isn't that weird that they should be releasing SOON according to JM?

If I remember correctly... @jmadidas2001  didn't mention "Flyknit" Lows. Only EM Lows were specified.

I could be wrong... but I doubt it.

Either way... I'm game for them both. EM has been nothing but greatness for me with my Kobe 8's, so I'm diggin it.

They just gotta fix that Fugazi Heel. 
sick.gif

^Nah, he's mentioned flyknit lows at least a couple times

Kobe 9 Elite Flyknit = $225
Kobe 9 Elite Flyknit Low = $200
Kobe 9 Engineered Mesh Low = $160
Kobe Venomenon 4 = $120

Those will be the Kobe shoes released in the US on the performance side in 2014...

JM

Those are the Engineered Mesh Lows...$160

There will also be a Flyknit Low...$200

JM

Last edited:
If I remember correctly... @jmadidas2001
 didn't mention "Flyknit" Lows. Only EM Lows were specified.

I could be wrong... but I doubt it.

Either way... I'm game for them both. EM has been nothing but greatness for me with my Kobe 8's, so I'm diggin it.

They just gotta fix that Fugazi Heel. :x  

I just looked back and its true JM didnt there maybe no flyknit lows

And i aint mad

Edit: Just seen that post

Last edited:
Oh okay... well, that's interesting. When things kicked off in the beginning I only remember the Elite & EM Lows... maybe that's from a later post.

Regardless... that SOUNDS like a good thing. Only dilemma is that although we've seen the most minimal of EM Low pics... we've seen NADA from the Flyknit Lows.

Either stuff if being kept under wraps like never before OR they're back in the kitchen fixing things to T.

At this point, it seems like the Lakers season will be over well before we see anything from a "Flyknit" Low standpoint. 
eyes.gif

I've already accepted my loss for the Masters..

0-1.. Shrugs..

Going for .500 with the Perspectives..

Same here :frown:

The masters were the CW that I really wanted so far. May have to just settle for the ASG :lol: and hope that I'll get lucky enough to get them :x

Last edited:
Oh okay... well, that's interesting. When things kicked off in the beginning I only remember the Elite & EM Lows... maybe that's from a later post.

Regardless... that SOUNDS like a good thing. Only dilemma is that although we've seen the most minimal of EM Low pics... we've seen NADA from the Flyknit Lows.

Either stuff if being kept under wraps like never before OR they're back in the kitchen fixing things to T.

At this point, it seems like the Lakers season will be over well before we see anything from a "Flyknit" Low standpoint. :rolleyes

Think about it bro we wouldnt have even seen the Elites till the press event if it wasnt leaked everything about this shoe is confidential

This thread is moving 100mph with such ridiculous conversations :lol:

From dudes talking about boycotting Nike and getting their attention through an AA thread.

To thinking the MPs will be an easy pick up because no one is lined up yet...even though 95% of the stores carrying them are either raffle or RSVP.

To ppl who just started coming in this thread since the NRG pairs and launch locator popped up, talking about "the beast" wanting this shoe because it's limited.

Back
Top Bottom