THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Whats the going rate for the 2 that were at mercer? Seen a local ad for 375 for them. Not mine nor do I have the slightest interest in them but seems kinda low for a limited pair. Thats only about 125 over after taxes.
id take that... Prices on eBay are ~1k and up but they are all sitting. Personally I like em but not $1000 like em. The only thing special is they are limited... I'm not in it for that so who cares.

They don't put out that info but these #s are way off. Sure, XIs are estimated at +500k pairs, retros about half that. On the lower side you have the Kobe VII elite, which Leo Chang said was only 10-15k per colorway.

You're seriously going to say that there are twice as many DB Vs as Kobe Elites? Worldwide multi retailer release vs US exclusive (in only 10 stores and NDC). My NT only had about 10 size runs. No official #s but I put DB Vs around 3k max. The Preludes were only 2 size runs at NT and HoH plus a few boutiques so I put them in that 2-3k range too.

The MP looks similar to the Preludes, tough but true. I picture less boutiques but that random guy said his HoH is expecting about 45 pairs so more size runs at least. My worst case scenario was Preludes and best was Jordan XX8s. Looks like we're right in the middle.

Whats the going rate for the 2 that were at mercer? Seen a local ad for 375 for them. Not mine nor do I have the slightest interest in them but seems kinda low for a limited pair. Thats only about 125 over after taxes.
Seen the white pair posted for $900 on IG

I am just going to leave these right here...
Hold on, are the achilles "stitches" 3M too or is the flash just blowing out the white? I haven't looked too hard but this is the only pair in my size I've seen and the thirst is real. Can just imagine your inbox blowing up.

What do you guys think of a theoretical Prelude 1 for black NRG 9 trade? I'm hoping to work that out at Sneakercon eventually, seems like my best shot.

Hold on, are the achilles "stitches" 3M too or is the flash just blowing out the white? I haven't looked too hard but this is the only pair in my size I've seen and the thirst is real. Can just imagine your inbox blowing up.

What do you guys think of a theoretical Prelude 1 for black NRG 9 trade? I'm hoping to work that out at Sneakercon eventually, seems like my best shot.
Nah man the Prelude 1's are way better. You better hold on to those brah.

Well hopefully not as many go for the masterpieces since everyone is literally have their eyes on the sbs does anyone know how they fit?

the fly knit 9's are the first kobe sig that i find aesthetically interesting. just like with the lebron line, the first eight shoes have been completely boring to me.

Last edited:
where did this 20k pairs number come from? I've seen it a couple times with no source...  unless I missed that post?

Deezy..

Ain't nobody checkin for those garbage LS johns..

They don't deserve a thread..

Hell they didn't deserve to be brought nto this world..

Last edited:
At this point there's so much speculation, I don't know what to believe.  I'll try on saturday and see what happens.

Nike is trolling hard too......I get an email from them saying "Shop the LIMITED edition Venomenons".  Hype for all kicks is there motto now...smh.

Yeah, those all blacks and whites are trash. They sold team ball colorways to y'all and just made them limited lol

I have never gotten an email like the one I just got about the Kobe IX MP from NDC for an even remotely limited release. What kind of weird hype machine are they running for this shoe? NOTHING MAKES SENSE ANYMORE!

I can't wait for the flyknit low versions.  Hopefully they have nice colorways like what they did with the Kobe 8.

I have never gotten an email like the one I just got about the Kobe IX MP from NDC for an even remotely limited release. What kind of weird hype machine are they running for this shoe? NOTHING MAKES SENSE ANYMORE!
Got that email too. Emails are a cheap easy way to get advertising out. They are building the THIRST, so when we all strike out for a $225 dollar shoe Sat. We'll be so desperate when the March release happens that we wont even think about spending that money. Building the hype and the thirst is their main goal and its working. I'm drinking this up man. 
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom