THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
So a GR is 20k? how? How is that not really limted?

So what are bred 11's or Gamma 11s then lol?

So a GR is 20k? how? How is that not really limted? 20k split up btwn a handful of hohs niketowns and online doesnt sound that bad i meAn i guess

So what are bred 11's or Gamma 11s then lol?
is that alot?

To put numbers in perspective

Anything shoe that has 100k or more is a GR

Bred 11s 500k

DB Vs 25k

DB Xs 15k im not sure but these for sure are in the limited range

I knew the numbers.I was just saying no way in hell should G anything should be put next to 20,000 shoes lol.That's pretty limted.

Phase 1: Pictures leak, hate and criticism at an all time high, loyal supporters love initial pics and are intrigued.

Phase 2: Official pictures release along with grand unveiling media day, hate at 85-75%, original supporters can't wait for shoe to release, majority of people diss shoe and disappear from thread for months.

Phase 3: New colorways unveiled, hate at 75-50%, supporters cannot wait for release day and love the fact that shoe is not hyped which makes shoe easier to obtain, haters start to reenter thread.

Phase 4: Footlocker Unlocked shows limited nature of release days before release date, thread blows up, old haters disguised as new members enter thread, majority of people all of a sudden 'WILL COP' and 'MUST COP', bots in place, connects are called, raffles are rigged, original fanbase alienated and are left with almost no chance to purchase due to beasts.

Phase 6: Resell prices SKYROCKET, Nike gets paid, beasts get paid, original fans of the shoe from first leaked pictures become extinct.

REPEAT

Phase 1: Pictures leak, hate and criticism at an all time high, loyal supporters love initial pics and are intrigued.

Phase 2: Official pictures release along with grand unveiling media day, hate at 85-75%, original supporters can't wait for shoe to release, majority of people diss shoe and disappear from thread for months.

Phase 3: New colorways unveiled, hate at 75-50%, supporters cannot wait for release day and love the fact that shoe is not hyped which makes shoe easier to obtain, haters start to reenter thread.

Phase 4: Footlocker Unlocked shows limited nature of release days before release date, thread blows up, old haters disguised as new members enter thread, majority of people all of a sudden 'WILL COP' and 'MUST COP', bots in place, connects are called, raffles are rigged, original fanbase alienated and are left with almost no chance to purchase due to beasts.

Phase 6: Resell prices SKYROCKET, Nike gets paid, beasts get paid, original fans of the shoe from first leaked pictures become extinct.

REPEAT
Your right but who are we kidding here. I don't use a bot

Preach!!!! So many people were hating on this shoes months ago and I was like cool, everyone gonna get Jordans and I can get them that sure has changed.

Yup it has def changed but I liked the MP's since day 1.Now the picture of them low 9's i aint feeling lol.

Im actually still stringing out hope that i can grab a pair of masterpieces

Im hoping the 220 price tag will diminish the hopes of some people trying to cop

I see myself grabbing one pair and checking out of the thread like I did with the Kobe VIII. If I do, it's been fun guys :lol:

Whats funny is both the tiff side and kobe 9 side is saying the same thing lol.I just hope NDC doesnt crash 

Thats NT for you, when two hyped shoes drop on the same day both threads are just praying the other is more coveted

Repped I actually want these lifestyles glad to hear their 120
With the coupon to get the price to below $100 was nice. Better than when Feb 8th comes and I'm dropping $225 plus tax for the masterpiece. That price is 
sick.gif
. I remember when heads were complaining about Jordans in the $180s, but now they say $225 and we dont even flinch.
i wonder how many people actually saw this game tho

it gained a ton of attention like two weeks after it happened

Im actually still stringing out hope that i can grab a pair of masterpieces

Im hoping the 220 price tag will diminish the hopes of some people trying to cop
hypebeasts will always be hypebeasts..

they'll think they can sell them @$500+

so $225 pricetag wont scare them off

I'll just cop whats available..MP if I'm lucky.. otherwise Inspiration or ASG..

REPEAT

You get all that from lurking or are you one of those people that disappeared for months?

Funny how the ones throwing around the term "hypebeast" the most are the ones who just started coming in this thread a few days ago.

Whats the going rate for the 2 that were at mercer? Seen a local ad for 375 for them. Not mine nor do I have the slightest interest in them but seems kinda low for a limited pair. Thats only about 125 over after taxes.

Surprisingly I got a call at Dsm today but oh not had until 7 to pick em up I was just stuck at work it was so unexpected if only they gave until tomorrow to pick em up

Surprisingly I got a call at Dsm today but oh not had until 7 to pick em up I was just stuck at work it was so unexpected if only they gave until tomorrow to pick em up
I would've went over there real quick on my lunch break or something, **** work

Back
Top Bottom