THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Greed will get u nowhere..

I'd take that deal, and sit on that 700 profit for some other CWs..

But that's just me..

and then feel stupid later on like when i presold my DB 5 for 750 and the next night they were 1300 :lol:

and im far from greedy but saying greed will get you nowhere makes no sense. greed will get you into the 1%! lol

and then feel stupid later on like when i presold my DB 5 for 750 and the next night they were 1300 :lol:

and im far from greedy but saying greed will get you nowhere makes no sense. greed will get you into the 1%! lol

Ok bud, hold out for that 1.3k to 2k$ then..

And watch everyone elses get sold but yours..

After a while, you'll be begging someone to take em off your hands for 500$..

Hey guys, from Boston here. I need to get a pair of these this weekend (hopefully :smile: )

No HoHs or Nike stores around here aren't getting them.

I'm willing to drive down to NYC, but I was looking at FootLocker/HoHs and it looks like they're handing out tickets today and tomorrow at HoH, but that's not possible. Can I do the large NikeTown? Any ideas?

was just offered 950 for my blacks. not sure if lowball or not considering i heard blacks are rarer than volts.
What sz do you have and where did you get it? I got a 10 from dover. Although I got a call last night about winning the volts too. I can't believe my luck.

What sz do you have and where did you get it? I got a 10 from dover. Although I got a call last night about winning the volts too. I can't believe my luck.

its a size 13 black/reflective from dover

cant decide whats really going on with these. said to be ridiculously limited but colorways are average and nobody is really after these.

then i see a kid from europe say he has a FSR of the volts for 450 shipped.

dont know what to think... im sending the invoice and if it gets paid, it gets paid. thats that i guess.

Last edited:
Agree with all the others with all the marketing and "limited" amounts of the shoe. Even the first half of the latest SLAM magazine article about Kobe is about the shoe itself....

its a size 13 black/reflective from dover

cant decide whats really going on with these. said to be ridiculously limited but colorways are average and nobody is really after these.

then i see a kid from europe say he has a FSR of the volts for 450 shipped.

dont know what to think... im sending the invoice and if it gets paid, it gets paid. thats that i guess.
What kid? I would say he is lying. The released by raffle at Nike Vault, Mercer, and DSM. DSM told me they had 17 of each colorway only and when I asked, they said these won't be getting a larger release (as far as I know). DSM employee said these are going for 1200. There is roughly about 50 of each colorway and about 100 together. Extremely limited. If this person in Europe has a fsr, then that is like 30ish% of all of them produced.

ASG >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> MASTERPIECE >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> INSPIRATION = DETAIL = PERSPECTIVE

BEEN ASKING AROUND AND THE KOBE ASG'S ARE IN FAR LESS NUMBERS THAN THE OTHER TWO SIG SHOES (LEBRON, KD)

BODY IS READY.

Really inspire = perspective and details?
I dunno man I think perspective is pretty ugly. MP>ASG=inspire >all others.. And the NRGs are nice but some of the weakest NRG releases I've seen.

Last edited:
okay well, i just sold them.

if it helps clear anything up, i just got a response from flight club after using their online sell quote system thingy.

they declined my asking price of 2k and updated it to 1k meaning i would only get 800 back.

i took the 950 and ran. paypal took 27 out for fees, leaving 922 and shipping should be 15-20 so im walking away at 900. F it.

View media item 785547
next up, Masterpieces.

Last edited:
So I'm assuming that these shoes will sell out literally within minutes they release on Nike.com? I never done this before, and I really don't wanna search hundreds of pages to find the answer, can anyone help? I'm planning to stay up for these lol. I'm still all new to this.

Last edited:
I like the volt but feel the white upper would need a lot of care, going all in for the masterpiece this weekend.

okay well, i just sold them.

if it helps clear anything up, i just got a response from flight club after using their online sell quote system thingy.

they declined my asking price of 2k and updated it to 1k meaning i would only get 800 back.

i took the 950 and ran. paypal took 27 out for fees, leaving 922 and shipping should be 15-20 so im walking away at 900. F it.

View media item 785547
next up, Masterpieces.

who cares?

Back
Top Bottom