THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
In my opinion...the ASG look better than the MP on feet. I probably won't be able to cop either of them, but I am much more interest in having those All-Stars! 

Something fishy is going on with this marketing campaign.   After seeing these initial Kobe promos, it doesn't add up. 

Last edited:
All I want is the ASG's and I'm done, I can't justify paying 200 over retail unless I really want the shoe

The only way Nike will have me back in is if they bring out the Flyknit Lows 
nerd.gif

okay well, i just sold them.

if it helps clear anything up, i just got a response from flight club after using their online sell quote system thingy.

they declined my asking price of 2k and updated it to 1k meaning i would only get 800 back.

i took the 950 and ran. paypal took 27 out for fees, leaving 922 and shipping should be 15-20 so im walking away at 900. F it.

next up, Masterpieces.
Nice. How does FC work for selling? Never done anything with them. I just picked up my white/volt pair. Will post pics soon. Also are both white and black pair officially nrg versions?

damn only $950? Mine sold for $1300 on ebay and as soon as they were gone 2 people messaged me for paypal invoice. 1 for $1300 again, and another for $1450. I was going to keep mine bc I am only using these shoes to ball in. F that casual s***. But if I can get 4 pairs after getting rid of this white/volt pair, then I can ball and not worry about buying new shoes. And white/volt would have never worked for me. White shoes get messed up after one game for me. I rather have a dark shoe (inspiration and detail) that at least looks decent after being tortured.
What size in the volt/white did you have?

Nice. How does FC work for selling? Never done anything with them. I just picked up my white/volt pair. Will post pics soon. Also are both white and black pair officially nrg versions?

You bring in a shoe, tell them what want for it and they tell you yes or no. If they agree, they sell your shoe and keep 20% which is why I thought selling mine for 950 was better than the 800 I would have walked out of FC NY with.

Last edited:
I haven't been in this thread for a few days. Im gonna be pissed if I miss these.

Last edited:
I haven't been in this thread for a few days. Im gonna be pissed if I miss these.
ive already accepted the fact I wont get these....

theyre gonna be super llimted...

check out the footlocker lauchlocator

and they are tlo

means the hypebeasts will be out for these too....

what a bunch of B.S.

but its the truth...

im sorry
frown.gif

I'm pretty much positive that case would only be for a special Nike Vault release or something. No way every pair would be getting it, even though that'd be kinda cool.

I'm pretty much positive that case would only be for a special Nike Vault release or something. No way every pair would be getting it, even though that'd be kinda cool.

And if every pair had it, it would mean our chances are even worse :lol:

Last edited:
I apologize if posted but here is the ndc link for the NSW model

http://store.nike.com/us/en_us/pd/kobe-9-nsw-lifestyle-shoe/pid-843790/pgid-843793
[h1]Kobe 9 NSW Lifestyle[/h1][h2]Men's Shoe[/h2]
$120

Rate this product

The Kobe 9 NSW Lifestyle Men's Shoe is made with Vac Tech construction and premium details for durability and a streamlined signature look. Lunarlon technology delivers cushioning and shock absorption.

SUPERIOR CUSHIONING AND STANDOUT STYLE

The Kobe 9 NSW Lifestyle Men's Shoe is made with Vac Tech construction and premium details for durability and a streamlined signature look. Lunarlon technology delivers cushioning and shock absorption.

Benefits
  • Vac Tech construction for durability and a streamlined, seam-free look
  • Cupsole construction for lightweight cushioning
  • Ultra-lightweight, springy Lunarlon drop-in cushioning for soft yet responsive shock absorption
  • Solid rubber outsole for traction and durability
Kobe-9-NSW-Lifestyle-Mens-Shoe-630774_001_A.jpg

Back
Top Bottom