THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
:lol: exactly....has been non stop how much money can i make comments. I thought the purpose of this fourm was for people who COLLECTED sneakers because they actually like them, not a blue book value guide for Resellers-R-Us.

yes i am familiar with the purpose of nikepark... i mean, nike talk, to you new guys. :lol:

i been on nike talk since 2000 under 4 different aliases. nows not the time to act all high and mighty and explain to me how a forum works when i've been a member of it long before you found out about it. stop it. you sir, are completely bitter at the fact that you couldn't get one over on me and trick me into an even trade with the premium nrg's for wtk 8. get over it. move on. do some home work, class work and foot work and maybe you'll get what you want instead of crying to the guy who has it that he's being unfair. i still can't believe you tried to throw your age at me like you were some sort of mature gentleman and then turn around and continue to act like this DAYS later. so sad.

last i checked this was an open forum to talk about anything relating to the shoe. the debate is not HOW MUCH I CAN MAKE, it is the production numbers and value these are priced at... there was a lot of speculation and confusion but my recent activity has confirmed the going rate for these was the amount that I told you via pm on sunday when you caught your hissy fit. please, i would appreciate it if you released your grip from my scrotum.

Last edited:
$824

Homage to kobe
laugh.gif
sick.gif

So I'm assuming that these shoes will sell out literally within minutes they release on Nike.com? I never done this before, and I really don't wanna search hundreds of pages to find the answer, can anyone help? I'm planning to stay up for these lol. I'm still all new to this.
minutes? more like minutes before they even post the link.

yes i am familiar with the purpose of nikepark... i mean, nike talk, to you new guys. :lol:

i been on nike talk since 2000 under 4 different aliases. nows not the time to act all high and mighty and explain to me how a forum works when i've been a member of it long before you found out about it. stop it. you sir, are completely bitter at the fact that you couldn't get one over on me and trick me into an even trade with the premium nrg's for wtk 8. get over it. move on. do some home work, class work and foot work and maybe you'll get what you want instead of crying to the guy who has it that he's being unfair. i still can't believe you tried to throw your age at me like you were some sort of mature gentleman and then turn around and continue to act like this DAYS later. so sad.

last i checked this was an open forum to talk about anything relating to the shoe. the debate is not HOW MUCH I CAN MAKE, it is the production numbers and value these are priced at... there was a lot of speculation and confusion but my recent activity has confirmed the going rate for these was the amount that I told you via pm on sunday when you caught your hissy fit. please, i would appreciate it if you released your grip from my scrotum.

The initial question was tough because it is a new, limited item, and the market has not been set yet. Situations like this are always a little dicey because: 1st - it sounds like all pairs have not been picked up yet, 2nd - all the pairs that will hit the secondary market have not been listed yet, and 3rd - not enough pairs have been sold on the secondary market to establish a market value. Even if a market value were set, this weekends release could significantly impact that value in either direction.

Personally, I think you made some pretty good money for a pair of sneaks. It's possible you may have left a couple bucks on the table but at the end of the day, it may be possible that others will be upset they didn't sell for what you did.

From the purist side of things, I wanted them to play ball in and eventually keep for the collection but did not get a call from either raffle (you had my size too). Sometimes the chips fall your way and sometimes they don't.

okay well, i just sold them.

if it helps clear anything up, i just got a response from flight club after using their online sell quote system thingy.

they declined my asking price of 2k and updated it to 1k meaning i would only get 800 back.

i took the 950 and ran. paypal took 27 out for fees, leaving 922 and shipping should be 15-20 so im walking away at 900. F it.

next up, Masterpieces.
damn only $950? Mine sold for $1300 on ebay and as soon as they were gone 2 people messaged me for paypal invoice. 1 for $1300 again, and another for $1450. I was going to keep mine bc I am only using these shoes to ball in. F that casual s***. But if I can get 4 pairs after getting rid of this white/volt pair, then I can ball and not worry about buying new shoes. And white/volt would have never worked for me. White shoes get messed up after one game for me. I rather have a dark shoe (inspiration and detail) that at least looks decent after being tortured.

Last edited:
Greed will get u nowhere..

I'd take that deal, and sit on that 700 profit for some other CWs..

But that's just me..
that's not greed son, it's business. Greed:intense and selfish desire for something, esp. wealth, power, or food  

By trying to get more he's not being greedy, he's being smart. Finding market value isn't selfish.

ASG >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> MASTERPIECE >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> INSPIRATION = DETAIL = PERSPECTIVE

BEEN ASKING AROUND AND THE KOBE ASG'S ARE IN FAR LESS NUMBERS THAN THE OTHER TWO SIG SHOES (LEBRON, KD)

BODY IS READY.
Expected. They've been doing this with every "pack" lately, it sucks.

dont worry, those are the ASG color description....

they will release in men sizes too...

The initial question was tough because it is a new, limited item, and the market has not been set yet. Situations like this are always a little dicey because: 1st - it sounds like all pairs have not been picked up yet, 2nd - all the pairs that will hit the secondary market have not been listed yet, and 3rd - not enough pairs have been sold on the secondary market to establish a market value. Even if a market value were set, this weekends release could significantly impact that value in either direction.

Personally, I think you made some pretty good money for a pair of sneaks. It's possible you may have left a couple bucks on the table but at the end of the day, it may be possible that others will be upset they didn't sell for what you did.

From the purist side of things, I wanted them to play ball in and eventually keep for the collection but did not get a call from either raffle (you had my size too). Sometimes the chips fall your way and sometimes they don't.

Thank you for that mature and serious answer. You're right it's going to take quite awhile before they settle down to an actual price across the board. And quite frankly I don't have time to wait to see what number it winds up staying at so I might as well just get rid of them now and use that money for my masterpieces and other things that I wanted. Actually I might even use it towards my first month and security to open up my boutique.

1.3k - 2k shoe
It's crazy how sneaker resell prices go these days. It's almost unpredictable now where people just set their own figures. I usually assume on a hyped release 100 above retail usually around 250-300. On a hyped and limited release 200 over retail like 400-500 range but on a crazy limited specail shoe (All Star, DB, What the) it's like 600 at the least. Then theres the Yeezy level sneakers which can go for anything between 1-3k.

Never did I imagine these regualr looking Kobe signatures to be in the Yeezy level. I thought theyd go for 500-600 at the most. Kind of like the preludes....

Back
Top Bottom