THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
How many people do you think are going for the Masterpiece, and for the Tiffany's on RSVP today and online on Saturday? 50/50 maybe? I know it's gonna be ridiculous for both shoes regardless but just wondering what's up. Gonna try to RSVP at Chicago for the Masterpiece's this afternoon..

Last edited:
How many people do you think are going for the Masterpiece, and for the Tiffany's on RSVP today and online on Saturday? 50/50 maybe? I know it's gonna be ridiculous for both shoes regardless but just wondering what's up. Gonna try to RSVP at Chicago for the Masterpiece's this afternoon..

It never really makes a difference tbh

I hope everyone rsvping is using a service. Otherwise good luck lol. No other way,

Last edited:
ya im trying manually, probably a waste of my time. oh well ill just give it a couple hours till i have to leave the crib anyways

A lot of speculation
Not really with those, there are plenty of sb shops getting them. Even a local shop by me and I'm not in a huge city.

There's not a footlocker or niketown getting the MP's for at least 50 miles.

Last edited:
A lot of speculation
there are tons of Tiffs... only way you strike out on those is if you're not putting forth any effort.. Nike pulled a bait and switch on those... The MP's are just an extension of the Prelude pack... same pain in the **** 

there are tons of Tiffs... only way you strike out on those is if you're not putting forth any effort.. Nike pulled a bait and switch on those... The MP's are just an extension of the Prelude pack... same pain in the **** 

Maybe online, but in stores....no

Stores I talked to got 1 or 2 size runs.

Again, people are just throwing out random numbers without any real information.

There may be a lot more SB's to go around but the demand is also 5x greater than the MP's, especially with resellers...

I expect both to be difficult to buy..

Last edited:
Hey guys let me start off by saying I am no JM and I want more info much as you. I just called Succezz store in Chicago and spoke to they're owner lavelle. Let me start by saying this they get everything. He told me resale for MP will be 500 and that he had to beg nike to send him the shoes. He only got a fsr. He told me these and the all star are extremely limited and hard to get. The good news is he said most likely the nrg will re release and he said that that all the Kobe highs after these two will be general release nike told him. If you don't know Succezz look them up. Also he said they feel way better then the Kobe 8

That's good news to hear but I doubt the MP will resale for 500. I have a feeling 90 percent are buying to resale and those who want it aren't willing to pay that much. It's not a casual shoe, nobody wants 500 dollar Kobe's just to hoop in. I might just cop for 350 cause that's what I see them going for on eBay right now.

There may be a lot more SB's to go around but the demand is also 5x greater than the MP's, especially with resellers...

I expect both to be difficult to buy..

Exactly, that SB thread looks like a Jordan XI Christmas thread.

A ton of a sneaker is a few hundred thousands.

That's good news to hear but I doubt the MP will resale for 500. I have a feeling 90 percent are buying to resale and those who want it aren't willing to pay that much. It's not a casual shoe, nobody wants 500 dollar Kobe's just to hoop in. I might just cop for 350 cause that's what I see them going for on eBay right now.

My guess is resale prices will be in the opposite direction for these. Just a gut feeling.

I bet resale will be alot like the forging Iron Lebrons. (not crazy)

Gonna be hard to convince dudes to pay crazy resale when there are a bunch more colorways coming out. 

Those Details tho 
pimp.gif

To those citing the dude from Succezz. I don't doubt that there's a kernel of truth to what he said. We know the MPs and ASGs will be limited, and yes they are probably hard for mom and pop shops to get. But I don't fully trust the word of a guy who's livelihood is depending on you buying something from him at a highly inflated price. And for those of you who aren't aware, having to buy a bunch of stuff that may (and probably will) not sell in order to get limited, fly off the shelf stuff, is how Nike operates with every retailer that they have an account with.

giving consumers a bad taste in there mouth continually isnt bad business?

oh.
Well, here's the Difference:

It IS Bad Business for the Consumer.

It's NOT Bad Business for the Company.
Basically.

Some of yall acting like Nike is that Mom and pop shop down the way that all of a sudden wants to hit you for an extra 100 even though they know you on a first name basis

Dont confuse being salty over potentially missing out on the 8th with Nike committing 'bad business'

The fact that there is a website about the company's brand that isnt even affiliated with the company themselves should alone show you how 'bad' their business is.

Lol Ill try for them online on saturday but Ive already admitted defeat on this release and am looking for those asg Lebrons

damn this RSVP is later than usual. I'm used to those 2PM-3PM RSVP's from NikeNYC and 21Mercer

since the prelude pack, they've been doing 6pm-7pm RSVP. doesn't matter though, if you don't have a rsvp bot. You're better off jumping out a plane without a parachute.

Back
Top Bottom