THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
I just picked up my raffle ticket at HOH and the cashier ripped off two sets of tickets. one of them was for me to fill out with my info then the other one she left blank. weird.
AND YOU DIDN'T ASK HER WHY?
This

letting her get away with this 
mean.gif

I would be calling her out and then making some calls 

Each HoH operates differently.

The HoH in NYC, rips 1 pair of tickets. The pair is 2 tickets with the same ticket number, they give you one and they throw the other one in the bowl. They take your name and phone number and the ticket number down on a different sheet. You don't fill or you don't have to fill out the actual ticket. When they draw, they just match up the the ticket number to the ticket number marked to that person's name and they call your phone with a private number and ask for the size you want. If  your size is sold out, you can pick any size they have left.

The HoH in GSP, rips 1 pair of tickets. The pair is 2 tickets with the same ticket number, they give you one and they throw the other one in the bowl. They take your name and phone number and the ticket number AND your requested size down on a different sheet. That way it will give those who wants the pair in their size a real chance, rather than letting the winners pick their size and having that size gone for the later winners to pick.

Last edited:

Each HoH operates differently.

The HoH in NYC, rips 1 pair of tickets. The pair is 2 tickets with the same ticket number, they give you one and they throw the other one in the bowl. They take your name and phone number and the ticket number down on a different sheet. You don't fill or you don't have to fill out the actual ticket. When they draw, they just match up the the ticket number to the ticket number marked to that person's name and they call your phone with a private number and ask for the size you want. If  your size is sold out, you can pick any size they have left.

The HoH in GSP, rips 1 pair of tickets. The pair is 2 tickets with the same ticket number, they give you one and they throw the other one in the bowl. They take your name and phone number and the ticket number AND your requested size down on a different sheet. That way it will give those who wants the pair in their size a real chance, rather than letting the winners pick their size and having that size gone for the later winners to pick.
i know that. she ripped off two sets of them per person. as in, different numbers. i wrote my name, size and phone number on the matching ticket that they keep as usual then she ripped off another set from the roll and left them blank.  theres my ticket then there was a blank one with a different number.

yeah i wouldn't be surprised if thats true. I'm sure every one of us have reported that Mercer is shady as hell, and theres no way Nike doesn't know about it either. But Nike let them go about their business.

A year ago, they did a restock on the Lebron X Cork, they were silent about it but my friend just happened to be there that day and he was able to get a pair but they told him 1 per person. After that, he saw some guy walking out with 5 pairs and gave a dab/pound to one of the employees.

They definitely like to release the limited stuff in the middle of random day so that people with jobs don't really have a shot, but their reseller friends just so happen to be in the area lol...gonna be the same with Dover Street Market

Back
Top Bottom