THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
dbchoops dbchoops idk if you want to consider that resale. He said that his set price. If someone bought them from him and sold them for more I would consider it resale. But i guess anything besides Nike is resale

My guess is resale prices will be in the opposite direction for these. Just a gut feeling.

Yes if you mean down. They might start at 500 first 1-2 days off the hype but when those online ndc orders arrive eBay will be flooded and everyone will have moved on to all the other Feb releases. If I really want these weeks later I don't think finding em for around 350 will be hard.

That yellow color way is better to me anyway so I just might wait.

Hey guys let me start off by saying I am no JM and I want more info much as you. I just called Succezz store in Chicago and spoke to they're owner lavelle. Let me start by saying this they get everything. He told me resale for MP will be 500 and that he had to beg nike to send him the shoes. He only got a fsr. He told me these and the all star are extremely limited and hard to get. The good news is he said most likely the nrg will re release and he said that that all the Kobe highs after these two will be general release nike told him. If you don't know Succezz look them up. Also he said they feel way better then the Kobe 8
Come time next week...... the only 9 I actually want

lol at no new posts, everyone must be on that twitter page.

getting ready to strike out.
roll.gif
....true story

just checked guess riverside too.. not sure how many there. but the employee here said just as many as the preludes

I just picked up my raffle ticket at HOH and the cashier ripped off two sets of tickets. one of them was for me to fill out with my info then the other one she left blank. weird.

Back
Top Bottom