THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
smile.gif

Got through on a pair. For everyone who thinks they sent a DM "too late" I sent mine MINUTES after I got the tweet on my phone and still got through for NikeSM, so theres always a chance.

Congrats to everyone who got through (and isn't going to try to resell for a ridiculous price). I've decided that I'm taking a pre-emptive L on these, so if I get them it's just a nice little bonus. I'm all in for the ASG.

Damn...Struck out 3 times today. Went to get to the raffle tickets at flight 23 mad line cutters bs letting 5 people in an hour. Then tried to rsvp for tiffany highs within 3 seconds and failed...miserably then i go to get a soda from my fridge and i hear that damn twitter sound. FML. I wanted the elites too i had the perfect outfit for them too.

FML.

Good to see a lot of you getting RSVP the right way...congrats fam! And to the one's still hunting, good luck!! 

i never win anything.. i replied within seconds to NTDC.. am i even doing it correctly? is it supposed to be "dm @nikedc #redefine first last name and size"??

This RSVP thing is suspect I didn't get through on Kobe 9 and I didn't get through or any of last 3 jordan releases either but when I walk in store they have plenty of sizes of all 3 jordan releases including mine but I never got DM back. What type of sick joke is this.

Struck out on Nike SF. Gonna try my luck online and if not, hopefully be able to get the All-Stars

Not sure how I feel about the lows, need to see more pics for final judgment.
Really hope the ASGs are more widely available. The must have pair are the MPs though. But I refuse to pay $500 plus for em.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom