THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
This RSVP thing is suspect I didn't get through on Kobe 9 and I didn't get through or any of last 3 jordan releases either but when I walk in store they have plenty of sizes of all 3 jordan releases including mine but I never got DM back. What type of sick joke is this.
It's what keeps the RE-SELLERs at bay. Simply DM and never pick the pair up. Then it becomes FCFS So sneaker heads who actually want a pair don't have to pay rape.

Thanks NTSF, won a size 13
smokin.gif
 congrats that sz 13 is a hard one to win

Congrats to those who are coppin and keepin ... Took forever to get my fedex mess sorted out tiday but finally got em located. :smile:

Well i got 3 Pre-orders paid for the Masterpiece sz 13!..i paid $350 for each Pre-order!,,,so basically i got 3 chances to cop!...if i get more than 1 pair i will sell it to whoever wants em for what i paid plus shipping if anyone is interested?.....crossin fingerz!
Good luck to everone!

Well i got 3 Pre-orders paid for the Masterpiece sz 13!..i paid $350 for each Pre-order!,,,so basically i got 3 chances to cop!...if i get more than 1 pair i will sell it to whoever wants em for what i paid plus shipping if anyone is interested?.....crossin fingerz!
Good luck to everone!ReplyQuote Multi

Good luck to everone!
yeah unless these flop in the aftermarket and are a GR doubt those preorders will be fulfilled, hope they do for your sake though

So will GS sizes of the MPs be available at HOHs? The local Nikestore said they were only receiving men sizes.

hope that limited rumor is just a flop so these become widely available.

the more and more i look at NDC's kobe IX page, the more excited i am to go pick up my pair saturday. i won't be able to sit still through class haha

Hey guys let me start off by saying I am no JM and I want more info much as you. I just called Succezz store in Chicago and spoke to they're owner lavelle. Let me start by saying this they get everything. He told me resale for MP will be 500 and that he had to beg nike to send him the shoes. He only got a fsr. He told me these and the all star are extremely limited and hard to get. The good news is he said most likely the nrg will re release and he said that that all the Kobe highs after these two will be general release nike told him. If you don't know Succezz look them up. Also he said they feel way better then the Kobe 8
500 isn't bad. Works for me :wink:. The nrg kobes were the ones raffled off, right? I have both colorways, volt/white and black/white (with 3m) and can say that I do not believe they will release. At dover, where I won both, they had only 17 of each colorway. mercer is about the same and same for nike vault. Roughly only 50 pairs of each so about 100 in total. I asked if these will release down the road and the guy said no, truly exclusive.

I got through with RSVP for the MP at Nike NYC 9.5 x 2. Both pairs for basketball court only.

500 isn't bad. Works for me :wink:. The nrg kobes were the ones raffled off, right? I have both colorways, volt/white and black/white (with 3m) and can say that I do not believe they will release. At dover, where I won both, they had only 17 of each colorway. mercer is about the same and same for nike vault. Roughly only 50 pairs of each so about 100 in total. I asked if these will release down the road and the guy said no, truly exclusive.
They also said that the volt/white and the black pairs were exclusive only to Mercer and DSM and nowhere else. Then a few days later, Nike Vault got them. Is there any truth to the 17 pairs of each colorway besides word of mouth from these idiot employees and managers from succezz, mercer, and dover. They aren't the guys in the production line so just because the store only received that amount doesn't mean they know how much were produced. Because if there were only 17 per color, and lets say only 1 of those is size 13, that means only theres only 4-5 pairs of size 13 in one colorway world wide. I don't think they'd make it something as limited as that and not have any hype generated for that. Doesn't Nike usually do a charity auction or something when they produce something as limited as that?

imam be super pissed if the MP and other Kobe 9 elite cws sit on shelfs or hit outlets overseas while people in the U,S cant get their dang pairs
mean.gif

imam be super pissed if the MP and other Kobe 9 elite cws sit on shelfs or hit outlets overseas while people in the U,S cant get their dang pairs
mean.gif
the funny scenario will be when the resellers gobble up the Masterpieces. and Nike makes them a more widely available GR after initial release (which we've seen Nike do before) and the resellers are sitting on $240 investment they can't flip.

^I hope that happens, but I have a feeling the MPs will not end up being more available.

Last edited:
the funny scenario will be when the resellers gobble up the Masterpieces. and Nike makes them a more widely available GR after initial release (which we've seen Nike do before) and the resellers are sitting on $240 investment they can't flip.

Which release?

And I still don't think MC racers were a GR. NTers were great at finding and posting links so we could all get our pairs but I know there are dudes out there still hunting.

Back
Top Bottom