THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters

I was doing my statistics homework and had my phone notifications on and i know phone notifications receive the tweets late so i wasn't getting my hopes up. I wanted the ASG more but MP are very nice as well. But I got the tweet on my phone about 10 seconds late, and I DM'ed manually knowing i'll miss them. The tiffanys were a test for me, I DM'ed in 5 seconds for them and still missed out on Mercer and NTNY and those are assumed to be produced in greater numbers. 

I don't have a rsvp bot and i didn't pay for a rsvp service. DM'ed manually.
Congrats, you're the 1%.

yeah i wouldn't be surprised if thats true. I'm sure every one of us have reported that Mercer is shady as hell, and theres no way Nike doesn't know about it either. But Nike let them go about their business.

A year ago, they did a restock on the Lebron X Cork, they were silent about it but my friend just happened to be there that day and he was able to get a pair but they told him 1 per person. After that, he saw some guy walking out with 5 pairs and gave a dab/pound to one of the employees.

The dap/pound is notorious in San leandro outlet in the bay. You see that happen and shortly after boxes of good stuff come out from the back to that person or a fnf coupon from the pocket during those weekends.

maybe Nike lied to us, or our own assumption was wrong. Maybe these were mass produced. DM is still open for NTNY and Mercer

i ******* hate nike.

goddamnit i just wanna play in some kobe 9s.

not like 99% of these idiots who buy it to rock with a snapback and some skinny jeans

mean.gif
mean.gif

mean.gif

mean.gif

mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom