THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
So im hearing/reading alot of peeps you copped sayin that the flynit is pretty thick/stiff and theres a layer of fuse underneath the flynit?....i dont understand then?...doesnt that make the flynit pointless if its on top of the underlay fuse?....idk?...is that correct?...holla!?

wish i had chicago peoples haha needed a 12 bad in these to hoop in for my conference games next week. :smh: dudes in la taxin or dont wanna hook anybody up. everyone going for that resell money

thapointguy thapointguy @proto onslaught NikeSF rsvp is wack. I've probably participated in every rsvp since early Nov and have never won a thing. Ten secs or less every time too. Where are you guys located? I would've made the drive from Stockton had I got the dm from them.

Last edited:
i was able to grab a pair of tiffs off ndc......but no luck on mp i still managed to grab a pair of mp off ebay for $450

wish i had chicago peoples haha needed a 12 bad in these to hoop in for my conference games next week.
mean.gif
dudes in la taxin or dont wanna hook anybody up. everyone going for that resell money
Same here man, Wanted these strictly to ball in a game I had coming up. If anyone is in chicago ill pay extra let me know!

thapointguy thapointguy @proto onslaught NikeSF rsvp is wack. I've probably participated in every rsvp since early Nov and have never won a thing. Ten secs or less every time too. Where are you guys located? I would've made the drive from Stockton had I got the dm from them.

San Jose here. Yeah I'm at least 0-15 since they started the RSVP. i thought I had a shot at the second RSVP but I guess they didn't have many left over. I know nightwing tried too so no review from him until a week or two. Suck it has come to this system. it is what it is. Good thing Adidas has some nice kicks I'm looking forward to so I'm not stressing too much about missing one or two shoes. ASG should have more pairs available.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom