THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Got my guy in the chi on em. But he can't go until tomorrow. If they sit until tomorrow I'm good. If not all stars are not looking too bad for next week.

Got my guy in the chi on em. But he can't go until tomorrow. If they sit until tomorrow I'm good. If not all stars are not looking too bad for next week.

Well they'll be there tmoro

The store is closing in T minus 2 minutes..

Good luck..

debating on driving to the store tmrw for these from WI.  not really happy thinking about that, hopefully they don't pull some bs

DAMN!!...i had 3 pre-orders at $350 ea. all paid for these masterpieces on ebay....and NUTHIN!!!!...didnt get 1 pair!!....im beginning to think that these pre-orders are a bunch of scams!....why do i feel like they actually do get the shoes i paid for, then shoot me an email sayin they didnt gettem?.... cause they see there goin for way more than i paid, just so they can sell it for more money?...idk?....anywaz...so i just paid $515 shipped for a pair from sum dude on ebay...im glad i gottem but...smg..thats alot of green!....FU#*! PRE-ORDERS!

P.S........GO TO HELL NIKE!!!!
I did a preorder and been trying to contact them all day. They haven't sent me no email or nothing. What sites did you try your preorders? Mine was on kicksstreet and seems like they aren't legit and filed for my money back on paypal and just paid 400 for them from an individual local seller.

Jeez I hope so..

I need those Perspective johns..

At this point I just wanna experience the shoe on court. I'm good off the asg I actually don't like em at all, but I'll take any of the 3 after those.

True i really just wanna ball, what hurts me the most is that these shoes are in the hands of a select few who arent gonna use em to ball

And so im gonna have to wait and hear how amazing they are while i cant have em

Oh well march 1 is on my checklist

I did a preorder and been trying to contact them all day. They haven't sent me no email or nothing. What sites did you try your preorders? Mine was on kicksstreet and seems like they aren't legit and filed for my money back on paypal and just paid 400 for them from an individual local seller.
Yeah I ordered from those same shady fools. Hopefully my money will be refunded soon. Shady business

the all stars look mean... might be better then the mp's.. come at me 
nerd.gif
They were about equal in my eyes. Maybe MP edged ASG by a small amount because I like the coloring better...

Damn yall think they take phone orders? Struck out this morning and called it quits. Didnt know these were still sitting in some places

Thanks they close in 50mins I should be good.

Oh I forgot about the time zone..

I'm in NC..My bad.

True i really just wanna ball, what hurts me the most is that these shoes are in the hands of a select few who arent gonna use em to ball

And so im gonna have to wait and hear how amazing they are while i cant have em

Oh well march 1 is on my checklist

Well..

Im gonna take my chances at casual wear..

If I can't pull it off (which I know I can/will) I'll take em to the court..

Hell I may even give em a burn at least once then go the casual route bcuz I honestly do wanna experience the on court feel..

Back
Top Bottom