THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
great wknd pickups overall still pissed i paid resell for the mp tho.......oh well on to next lebron xi asg and im done this month

the all stars look mean... might be better then the mp's.. come at me 
nerd.gif

Last edited:
Like how the flyknit covers the whole toe etc on the MPs. Still salty I got cart jacked this morning. Really don't know what to think about the 9 yet, i can't see wearing it casually and I'm not playing ball in a $200 shoe.

I've got a well known retailer who promised me a release after issues with an order on the Fear pack last year. Hoping the ASG isn't super limited so I can use that favor on them.

the upper area (where the red lines are) on the ASG seem to have a thicker padding than the pictures of the MPs
nerd.gif

I just noticed the toe on Millenniums video is completely different than Nike's promo photos and others I've seen of the shoe on twitter/IG. Millenniums has hyperfuse material covering part of the toe - wonder of they showed a GS pair.

I just noticed the toe on Millenniums video is completely different than Nike's promo photos and others I've seen of the shoe on twitter/IG. Millenniums has hyperfuse material covering part of the toe - wonder of they showed a GS pair.
That is a GS pair

Last edited:
LOL.

IT IS QUITE OBVIOUS THATS ITS A GS PAIR.

IM GOING IN FOR THE ALL STARS. FIRST SPOT THAT HAS THESE IN HAND TO SHIP, IM PLACING A NEXT DAY ORDER ASAP.

Back
Top Bottom