THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
theyre just shoes man take it easy
damn right, folks getting emotional cuz someone bought plenty pairs of a shoe they'd like to have....hell, some of the most pissed cats actually copped yet is upset with an opportunist......dude dont gotta sell em, he could trade, but if he sold em for a thousand bucks a pop dont blame him, blame the fool willing to pay that for em

Bruh I was standing in line behind a guy who was with his 9 year old or so son both buying Kobe's (both won the RSVP. Kid picked up a size 12). Had a cousin and maybe another friend or relative ahead of him in line and another cousin and friend behind me.

Bruh I was standing in line behind a guy who was with his 9 year old or so son both buying Kobe's (both won the RSVP. Kid picked up a size 12). Had a cousin and maybe another friend or relative ahead of him in line and another cousin and friend behind me.
once again, cant blame em.....they hustlin legally....if no one copped resale pairs, they'd be no resellers, but in reality we all are willing to pay a certain resell price on a pair we want bad enough, so it is what it is....if the price is too high, buy a different pair and take the loss...it aint that serious, but some folks just wanna knock the hustle.

mean.gif

So if your order is still in process on NDC and you got confirmation email are we good?

Not necessarily. Order can be canceled and or requested for return at any point. Getting them delivered is the only guarantee now.

So I quit the shoe game in around 09-10 and I'm not familiar with the raffles and RSVP releases. I heard that NikeDC was doing another RSVP so I was glued to my twitter for 30 minutes waiting. They finally show up and instantly respond. Sent within 10 seconds of them posting. Didn't know you had to DM them, I thought it was just reply :smh: :x Don't know if I would have got my pair or not but I was a **** to my girl at dinner after that incident :smh: I was so tight.

Last edited:

:rofl:. Isnt that what kids are for?

So I quit the shoe game in around 09-10 and I'm not familiar with the raffles and RSVP releases. I heard that NikeDC was doing another RSVP so I was glued to my twitter for 30 minutes waiting. They finally show up and instantly respond. Sent within 10 seconds of them posting. Didn't know you had to DM them, I thought it was just reply :smh: :x Don't know if I would have got my pair or not but I was a **** to my girl at dinner after that incident :smh: I was so tight.
Lmao better luck next time b
DM them though next time

^ both. the base of the shoe is similar to the 8, and the upper is similar to a trainer. put the two together and it feels like something different altogether. personally, i'm a big fan

Last edited:
My Saturday morning orders from NDC usually ship by 6 PM the same day but these haven't. It still says preparing to ship. It also shows that $0.00 was charged to my card even though I checked and the full price was already authorized. Maybe I should've paid for shipping. Although, the cart would crash and log me out every time I tried to change it.

So if your order is still in process on NDC and you got confirmation email are we good?
Not necessarily. Order can be canceled and or requested for return at any point. Getting them delivered is the only guarantee now.
check your cc - see if it's been charged. i have the same status - that it's still in process AND that my cc hasn't been charged yet my cc was in fact charged. never heard of nike cancelling once they've  charged your card already. so if they charged your card, i think you (we) are good! 

So in a way, these were slept on in LA, but highly demanded everywhere else? lol. Feels like people slept but at the same time didn't.

The pre auth to your card is not a charge. Nike will post the final charge to your card when your order ships.

Back
Top Bottom