THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Currently wearing a Kobe 9 and a Kobe 8, first impressions:

9 murders 8 in fit and comfort. It's like the first time I tried on the 8 with a 6 on the other foot- I didn't think it could get much better but I was wrong. The upper hugs your foot so much more; it's not that they fit tighter, they just fit better. The 9's more forgiving width wise than the 8 and the toebox is definitely longer. I'm still not sure if the 9 runs bigger or if it just fits differently but definitely do not size up from the 8. For what it's worth I'm sizing down on my next 9s. Heel lockdown is amazing. The height seems largely pointless, can't wait till they chop it down to the mid.

Traction feels equal or better than the 8. It's a translucent sole though, so a solid might even it out.

Cushioning: the lunarlon in the 8 has the same mushy feel down the whole length. The 9 feels more targeted with a slight extra cushion in the heel while the ball of the foot feels more articulated and eager to flex. 9 is marginally lower to the ground.

I like how Niketowns policy is that they won't do phone orders until a couple days after for people who actually want the item but they'll sell as many pairs as they can to one person so they can resell.

Word on Chicago is out, tom morning will be insane. Already resellers are under cutting each other in a shoe group I'm in.

Bruh.
sick.gif
Wow. I wish I was as cool as he is.

IMO, these Kobe's are one of the best shoes I've had in a while. I can't say anything bad about them after wearing them for a bit earlier. Design, quality, comfort, support, lockdown, colorway, everything's on point. I guess you could complain they too high. :lol: but I love high shoes.

sure its messed up how someone posted that pic wit all them pairs, but thats the chance we take when we  broadcast info on nt.......im not a reseller, but you gotta admit it was an easy come up for a nt lurker(most likely) that lived nearby....nerd or not according to the prices some folks are willing to pay, its easy money, or trade bait!

sure its messed up how someone posted that pic wit all them pairs, but thats the chance we take when we  broadcast info on nt.......im not a reseller, but you gotta admit it was an easy come up for a nt lurker(most likely) that lived nearby....nerd or not according to the prices some folks are willing to pay, its easy money, or trade bait!
At the same time, NT is just a fraction of the overall sneaker community so it's not right to always reason out it was lurkers on NT.

Edit: looked at another pic and got confused. :lol:

Last edited:
Maybe those MP's aren't that limited. Nike just limit where they sent them. Should be hitting factory stores soon. hehehehehe. One can dream. Man if if I ever see MP's on the back wall at the Factory store i'm coppin no matter the size.

My point exactly

I know its about helping each other out, but man y'all gotta remember the resellers/lurkers chillin in the cut..

Currently wearing a Kobe 9 and a Kobe 8, first impressions:

9 murders 8 in fit and comfort. It's like the first time I tried on the 8 with a 6 on the other foot- I didn't think it could get much better but I was wrong. The upper hugs your foot so much more; it's not that they fit tighter, they just fit better. The 9's more forgiving width wise than the 8 and the toebox is definitely longer. I'm still not sure if the 9 runs bigger or if it just fits differently but definitely do not size up from the 8. For what it's worth I'm sizing down on my next 9s. Heel lockdown is amazing. The height seems largely pointless, can't wait till they chop it down to the mid.

Traction feels equal or better than the 8. It's a translucent sole though, so a solid might even it out.

Cushioning: the lunarlon in the 8 has the same mushy feel down the whole length. The 9 feels more targeted with a slight extra cushion in the heel while the ball of the foot feels more articulated and eager to flex. 9 is marginally lower to the ground.

Appreciate the feedback. I personally hope the 9 ain't as long as everyone is making it out to be cause I like my hooping sneaks snug and I ordered my true size, same size I went with the kobe 8

Maybe those MP's aren't that limited. Nike just limit where they sent them. Should be hitting factory stores soon. hehehehehe. One can dream. Man if if I ever see MP's on the back wall at the Factory store i'm coppin no matter the size.

No where near prelude numbers. Nike again with the genius marketing strategy to build hype.

so buying a lot of the same shoe is robbing people?...cmon now your reaching! dude felt like buying them, so he did....if he comes up cool for him....u cant be mad....apparently he got the bread to cop em, maybe reselling is his job, like flight club and all them other resale spots.

I wish that junkie burn in hell im so heated right now. He'll suffer one day, all the robbing he's doing right now it'll all comeback to him. If he sells all these in reasonable prices it's alright. but if this junkie robs people off his prices then i wish for all this isht to comeback to him for being a fcking d-bag

theyre just shoes man take it easy

Back
Top Bottom