THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
So in a way, these were slept on in LA, but highly demanded everywhere else? lol. Feels like people slept but at the same time didn't.
Yeah this was a weird release. I think too many people were on the fence for these, and only until after the hype of the release the demand went up.

My Saturday morning orders from NDC usually ship by 6 PM the same day but these haven't. It still says preparing to ship. It also shows that $0.00 was charged to my card even though I checked and the full price was already authorized. Maybe I should've paid for shipping. Although, the cart would crash and log me out every time I tried to change it.
Don't worry fam, EVERY order I've placed Saturday has shipped out Sunday night or Monday morning. This is the first time they've ever shipped out the same day for me.

once again, cant blame em.....they hustlin legally....if no one copped resale pairs, they'd be no resellers, but in reality we all are willing to pay a certain resell price on a pair we want bad enough, so it is what it is....if the price is too high, buy a different pair and take the loss...it aint that serious, but some folks just wanna knock the hustle.
true that!!!!!!! dont hate the game hate yourself for paying rape price!!!!!!

My Saturday morning orders from NDC usually ship by 6 PM the same day but these haven't. It still says preparing to ship. It also shows that $0.00 was charged to my card even though I checked and the full price was already authorized. Maybe I should've paid for shipping. Although, the cart would crash and log me out every time I tried to change it.

I'm in the same boat and I paid for two day air.

So in a way, these were slept on in LA, but highly demanded everywhere else? lol. Feels like people slept but at the same time didn't.

How in the hell is that..

Head scratcher for sure..

I figured everywhere in LA would of been OOS round the same time as NDC..

Don't worry fam, EVERY order I've placed Saturday has shipped out Sunday night or Monday morning. This is the first time they've ever shipped out the same day for me.

This has been happening more lately but isn't an indication of anything wrong if your order hasn't shipped. If you paid for overnight and it hasn't shipped then maybe but it could still go out tomorrow night. If you did standard you'll get shipping info by Monday night/Tuesday at the latest. I usually get mine Monday evening.

check your cc - see if it's been charged. i have the same status - that it's still in process AND that my cc hasn't been charged yet my cc was in fact charged. never heard of nike cancelling once they've  charged your card already. so if they charged your card, i think you (we) are good! 

People's packages have gotten intercepted so you aren't for sure good till you have them delivered. That's for using bots and whatnot. But if you use standard shipping it won't ship till monday, so it'll say processing until then.

Made the drive to NT SM after hearing Nike talkers saying there was a size 10. Showed up and literally 2 seconds waiting in line dude comes out and says there completely sold out. Sodium level pretty high atm. Bad day of work + seeing resellers with 5, 6 pairs bringing his little 8 year old cousins is pushing my buttons. FTMFL!!! Someone hook it up with a size dammit lol. End rant.

How in the hell is that..

Head scratcher for sure..

I figured everywhere in LA would of been OOS round the same time as NDC..
Exactly man. Heck 300 people showed up to that nikevault raffle. Or someone has to be messing with the RSVPs and Tiffany's definitely took away a lot of the hype

Yeah this was a weird release. I think too many people were on the fence for these, and only until after the hype of the release the demand went up.
This too. People didn't know what to expect but once great reviews started coming out, people realized their mistake of sleeping cause shoe was "too high".

The Tiffs definitely pulled some people away from the IXs release who might usually cop something just cuz it's limited or whatever. Definitely think more people were worried about those this weekend with all the campouts/madness, plus $108 is a much easier pill to swallow than $225. These weren't released in Prelude numbers, but they were still limited overall with only NTs, 15-20 HOHs, and a few boutiques getting them. NDC having a checkout problem this morning might have also gave more manual users a chance, and I think evilside mentioned somewhere (the dunk thread I think?) that NDC has also fixed the EL problem.

rl_wayne rl_wayne agreed with all of that though it is still strange it took 3 hours for Nike to sell out the MP and Tiffany's considering the hype and limited availability in store. Especially cause MPs were TLO. Some dudes were going in for seconds. And Nike's twitter wasn't tweeting anything at all after the link drop.

The worst part of my morning was developing a fixation on those tiffany sb highs
laugh.gif
$108 shoe and the resale prices are beyond laughable.

geraldg2309 geraldg2309 Yeah, I agree this was a pretty weird release, reminded me more of what NDC releases were like pre-Twitter, bots, ELs, and ATCs lol. I'm not totally sure what to make of the 3 hour window either, but I think I read in the dunk thread that NDC had some legit network issues that took them a while to sort out. The checkout crash definitely pushed some people back maybe an hour or so if you weren't able to get your pairs before the crash happened. I'd be really curious what the %'s look like for people who got through manually, through a bot/ATC service, etc for this release.

Last edited:
rl_wayne rl_wayne agreed. Wonder what really went down. Heck, I was struggling to get through and checked out at 5:19am and I still don't have faith in my order :lol: expecting cancellation cause I hardly ever get through NDC. This was a strange release.

I'll find the fam that posted about ntsm, if I can rep you 50 times I would.

after I saw the sm stock, I called at 630 fsr, got there at 730 (I'm in Anaheim area) got the last pairs of 9.

when I left it was already sold out, a good 50 people left hanging.

of course these are the best kobes or shoes for that matter that anyone has ever owned. the price should be telling you that..

For those wondering

Code on lateral side translates to: ‘Masterpiece.’ Code on medial side translates to ‘Veni, vidi, vici,' an inspirational Latin phrase that translates to “I came, I saw, I conquered.”

Back
Top Bottom