THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Best way to avoid customs bill is by asking the shipper to mark down the price of the package content.

It should always work if they mark it down. Customs only applies if it is over $200 or $300 and the bill is usually a percentage of that.

i swore i read it from this thread before and i forgot, the dots on the side of the shoe, there's meaning to it, what does it say? 

I'm guessing this release was horrible?

One day missed, and there's been 1300 posts.

nevermind found it :

Code on lateral side translates to: ‘Masterpiece.’ Code on medial side translates to ‘Veni, vidi, vici,'  an inspirational Latin phrase that translates to “I came, I saw, I conquered.

It should always work if they mark it down. Customs only applies if it is over $200 or $300 and the bill is usually a percentage of that.
Hmm I wonder if international sites would list item price lest then what it is cus usually they charge more then retail and with prices going up its more often then not always over 200 haha.

I don't believe these are as limited as Nike wants us to believe. According to the tag on my pair they were in production for 6 months. Most QS are 1-2 months. Jordan 1 OG royal/bred are 1.5 months. Prelude series was 2-2.5 months. Mulit Flyknit racers were a little over 4 months. GR lebrons are 3-5 months. The restocked calypsos and sirens are 1.5-2 months.

It just doesn't add up to me. I think we are in for a "restock" of these real soon. If you haven't dropped resell money yet, I would hold off.
Nah man numbers aren't that high it's just the allocation that makes it seem that way in certain areas coupled with the release of those ****** dunkz. 

i dont know if im even gonna try to get the maestros from NDC on friday after how difficult it was to get the masterpieces. maybe ill try entering a raffle but if i dont get picked then its cool.

Last edited:
NDC was very silly indeed. My pair would jump back and forth from in my cart to gone and did it for an hour or so without me ever being able to checkout. It would get to the step 1 checkout screen and I had no options to do anything. Finally said F it and went and took a shower and got my kid ready for his bball game. Decided to give it one more go before we left the house and sure enough it went through that time. Tried to pay with CC first but got some weird hieroglyphic looking screen so went back and changed to paypal and went through with the supreme ease... I couldn't believe it actually went through so long after the tweet ... Definitely an online drop I'll remember .

Still salty these got ripped from my cart! Grrrr!!
But youre getting the gator kings next week though 
smokin.gif

Nah man numbers aren't that high it's just the allocation that makes it seem that way in certain areas coupled with the release of those ****** dunkz. 

I didn't say anything about the allocation of them. I am going off how long they were in production. Nike decided to make this an extension of the prelude series at some point in time. I believe they produced more then they released so they can rerelease the rest latter, maybe as early as next week.

Personally, the IXs fit TTS to me. I think the toebox might feel a tad longer to some because it's flyknit instead of that hard hyperfuse at the toe like the 8s, but I don't think I could comfortably go down half a size. Other people might have different opinions though.

Last edited:
i only ball with kobes i dont wear them casually, did anyone actually ball in them yet?

i would love to know the difference between the 8's & 9's on the court.

Customs are hit or miss no matter where you order from.

I've heard of two ppl ordering the same product from the same site and one getting hit with customs and the other not.

Some say anything over $200 others say $300, there's really no telling.

Expect the worse with any overseas site.

Best way to avoid customs bill is by asking the shipper to mark down the price of the package content.

From the customs website it's anything over 200. If the sender marks it as a gift, there's no customs charge.

Damn, went to Nike in DC and had about 12 dudes in front of me and I missed again. Heard mad people talking about selling them and for how much, smh.

In over ten years, I've never tried so hard for a pair of shoes and came up so short.

I'm livid

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom