THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
just move on for goodness sake! either that or make a trade or pay resell price! no offense, but dudes str8 crying up in here like they gonna get laughed at for not having a pair or something! there are other kicks out here and there are more cw of ths sneaker coming.
This is true. Not to mention there are more color ways to come. I had to pay resale price but I'm cool with that. These were a must for my collection.

just move on for goodness sake! either that or make a trade or pay resell price! no offense, but dudes str8 crying up in here like they gonna get laughed at for not having a pair or something! there are other kicks out here and there are more cw of ths sneaker coming.

QFT in an ideal world we all pay retial. I was lucky and got a pair of tiffs for retail, the first pair I paid retail for in probably 2 years. I paid 360 for my MPs. They're great and totally worth the price.

View media item 792096
people see a big number and just blow it off. I'm in new york, if i copped off ndc or inshore 225+tax = 250ish I paid 110 over retail after striking out before things got ridiculous.

This colorway truly is a MASTERPIECE. 

Will probably be my only 9 high.

No need for anyother colorway in this shoe.

My cuzn just came through for me with a Sz 9.5 at NT Chi. He said they still have pairs. 1per customer

Might try for the all stars as a consolation price. But man I wanted the MP. It popped and was subtle at the same time

My cuzn just came through for me with a Sz 9.5 at NT Chi. He said they still have pairs. 1per customer
Must be nice.

Still upset I was cart jacked (same with Prelude 1s).
Same 
tired.gif

9.5 is my size too 

Im happy though because I found something else yesterday on the bay I've been looking for months 

Hopefully I don't get outbid 

Will wait for the details though, ASGs don't interest me 

DOES ANYONE KNOW OF ANYWHERE THAT CURRENTLY HAS THE ALL STAR GAMES IN STOCK AND ARE SHIPPING OUT NOW? NOT PRE-ORDER, IN HAND AND READY TO SHIP.

Last edited:
i played in the 9's this morning..traction was good..comfort was good..but they did feel a little clunky..alot heavier then the 8 but i guess that is to be expected..i like the highs but they wont be my go to shoe..if i was gonna play in a high like this i will stay with the xx8..something about that top sleeve support i didnt like..i will try them again tues night and see how they feel..good shoe but wont say great shoe just yet..just my two cents im sure some of you guys will love them..

i played in the 9's this morning..traction was good..comfort was good..but they did feel a little clunky..alot heavier then the 8 but i guess that is to be expected..i like the highs but they wont be my go to shoe..if i was gonna play in a high like this i will stay with the xx8..something about that top sleeve support i didnt like..i will try them again tues night and see how they feel..good shoe but wont say great shoe just yet..just my two cents im sure some of you guys will love them..

I don't have a pair yet but probably because there not as tight on the top as the XX8's. Since they have the zipper they feel a lot tighter and the material is probably a little lighter. Just speculation I don't have the 9's or the XX8's tho. But seen the XX8's in store.

yeah i agree the xx8 feels like part of your foot all the way to the top..these felt like braces..i felt how high the 9's were.. the xx8 you forget how high they are i guess..

Back
Top Bottom