THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Don't know if this has been asked but anyone know why the 9elites limited to mercer,market st,and vault have a retail box price of 250 but the box on masterpiece was 225. I just realized I paid more for the limited 9's

"EXT" release

Congrats to all that are receiving shipping confirmation :nthat:

Though I'm a little ashamed, I have resorted to paying resale and this very well may be my last cop for a while here.  Obviously dudes say that all the time, but I've been thinking about this long before this release and this was the last shoe I was really after.

For me, it's the fact that I only ball in the performance models I buy.  It's a never-ending cycle of new shoe tech/design coming through every year (some gimmicks, no doubt).  This has had me hooked just from the love of playing ball in the latest and greatest.  Just deciding that I'll be happy taking a step back to enjoy all the pairs I've acquired a bit more.

Maybe I'll pick it back up hard in 2020 when we've got a boost foam/flyknit, unlocked zoom and flyknit or some crazy combo coming through lol

My thoughts exactly bro, time to rotate the old ones to outdoor when the weather gets nicer and get some wears in on some acquired pairs that haven't gotten much run. But you ahead of me mayne, I probably should have bought some xx8s instead of the XI id's I pulled the trigger on, and missing out on these 9s isn't too bad but oh well.

ID Kobes 
nerd.gif

I hope

Back
Top Bottom