THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Nike is gonna ruin this shoe before I can even get a pair. This might be a blessing in disguise

Where is Kobe and what is he participating in (ex: press conference/PR event/media avail) that Dave McMenamin is picking this up?

Are they really releasing at footlocker and champs?
Thats gon be the question right there.If they release on the little brother sites then its more hope.I think the kobe will be the most limted of the 3.

I have still yet to see those pop on places to buy right.KC had them for $290 preorder tho.

crying-o.gif

Thats gon be the question right there.If they release on the little brother sites then its more hope.I think the kobe will be the most limted of the 3.

I have still yet to see those pop on places to buy right.KC had them for $290 preorder tho.
If there is anything learned from the wtk8 even if lil bro stores get then they still will be limited. I am personally hoping I am wrong, but they way things are going with this model I don't see a full blown gr in sight.

True but you never know.I agree it was BS with the WTK8 on the little sites.Shout out to memphis tho.

Them id's gotta be like $325 tho

Last edited:
I've been digging around to find any ASG availability. Not sure if I missed it earlier in the thread but does anyone have a list of places confirmed thus far?

Back
Top Bottom