THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
I was hoping the on feet changed my mind but still feel the same cant wear these casually more power to the people who do. NOW THE LOWS I WILL MOST likely cop a few pairs.

I think this summarizes why the first two CWs are limited/not widely released. If they were, at that price, they would sit, buzz would be down, and further colorways would do the same high or low. Now that these first two are difficult, people want to know what the buzz is about, try em on, get subsequent colorways that maybe the would have never been interested in. Makes pretty good sense. Not that this approach is anything novel obviously.

Villa is no longer carrying the Kobe 9 Maestro 
mean.gif
 just the LB 11's and KD 6's 

For the really small footers
[table][tr][td]03/01/14[/td][td]Kobe 9 Elite (3.5Y - 7Y)[/td][td]Black/White[/td][td]$125[/td][td]636602-001[/td][/tr][/table]

i should have done 2 day air but i was too excited once i got to the checkout screen
mean.gif
sick.gif

hopefully i'll receive this week
nerd.gif
At that point I'd be so concerned with checking out and being done with it that I wouldn't wanna mess with shipping.  Understandable

+1

Was so relieved to get that shipping email a little while ago.
my foot clone!

MPs came in today...one word: Wow.

Comfort is off the charts, the design needs to be seen in person to be fathomed. And this size 14 is PERFECT. It's like a 14.25  oh man...

I'm glad these all stars seem more available so like dude say from Succezz the store the ones after the all star will be more of a general release

my foot clone!

MPs came in today...one word: Wow.

Comfort is off the charts, the design needs to be seen in person to be fathomed. And this size 14 is PERFECT. It's like a 14.25  oh man...

Good to hear. :smokin

My pair should be arriving on Thursday. Can't wait to see how they feel.

WoW, i am a happy camper. all 3 of my shoes shipped. Now just waiting for mine from nike eu to ship. Still seeing how I'm going to get the all stars this friday as ill be at work for the euro and us release. Anybody think they can help me out?

Just got 1 of my two pairs of MPs... Not gonna lie... These look great in person and font look as high as I had expected. The fly knit is stupid amazing

Everyone thought these All Stars were going to be limited, even my local outlet mall is getting them, they never get anything. 

wow, just walking across the concrete basement floor at my house this traction is ABSOLUTELY terrible :smh:
What a letdown.. I guess they look cool.. feel like an accident waiting to happen. Will probably sell the other pair as the primary reason I got them was to ball in. It might get a little better with break in but cant imagine much......really bummed after the 8 and XX8 traction going to this is no bueno.

Just got 1 of my two pairs of MPs... Not gonna lie... These look great in person and font look as high as I had expected. The fly knit is stupid amazing
Right? purple, crimson, volt, and black threads are crazy
eek.gif
And The speckles on the midsole are a perfect touch

WoW, i am a happy camper. all 3 of my shoes shipped. Now just waiting for mine from nike eu to ship. Still seeing how I'm going to get the all stars this friday as ill be at work for the euro and us release. Anybody think they can help me out?

Ill try for you homie i took the day off and i have zero interest in the asg pack this year. Send me a pm and we can talk.

Back
Top Bottom