THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
mine just came in. size 10.5, TTS for sure. these are super comfortable.
I usually wear a 10.5 -11 in nikes (10.5 in most runners/air maxes, 11 in lebrons, huaraches, and SB dunks).
these fit perfect.
They were surprisingly nice looking with jeans and a tshirt too. i've seen some fits that were awful and some that were fire. had me worried that I couldn't pull it off.

Dont do this-
View media item 794801

i decided to go check CL just for the heck of it and someone is selling 3 pairs of the MPs from nike vault for $380 each. one of them is my size too. its probably the guy that i saw bring his entire family to get tickets. i saw a 2 year old and a 10 year old getting tickets. three of the numbers they called were pretty close to each other as well. glad i was able to get through on NDC and cant wait for them to arrive on thursday.

I'm gonna try really hard to complete/collect all of the Kobe IX elites.

Hopefully they are easy to get from here on out.

Hows the sizing on these guys?!?!?!.....waiting for my size 10 but i have a feeling there gonna be too big!!!
frown.gif
....probably gonna need that half size smaller if they fit anything like the 8's then 9.5 is the fit i need!!!!

Hows the sizing on these guys?!?!?!.....waiting for my size 10 but i have a feeling there gonna be too big!!!:frown: ....probably gonna need that half size smaller if they fit anything like the 8's then 9.5 is the fit i need!!!!
depending on the fit we might be able to work something out. i have a 9.5 on the way but may need a 10

wow, just walking across the concrete basement floor at my house this traction is ABSOLUTELY terrible :smh:
What a letdown.. I guess they look cool.. feel like an accident waiting to happen. Will probably sell the other pair as the primary reason I got them was to ball in. It might get a little better with break in but cant imagine much......really bummed after the 8 and XX8 traction going to this is no bueno.
The traction on my indoor ball shoe is horrible on my concrete basement floor the first time i wore them. hahahahahaha

which service?

I did it for the MP and it failed. Nike definitely made a change to their website this week. A lot of services failed
SS, they seem to have the most success on releases, but we will see, I don't get charged unless they get in my cart so if I lose then I don't have to wait for my money back, which one did you use?

Last edited:
Just checked the launch locator for the stores around me... I don't think the ASG are going to be all that limited. Too bad I don't want them. An easier release would be nice.

I've never tried any bot service cause I don't support that but they weren't able to get thru last weekend because the site crashed. Word was Nike had legitimate issues due to the overwhelming amount of traffic but maybe it was deliberate. We'll see how NDC acts this weekend

For now it looks like asg pack won't be TLO

Last edited:
Sup peeps!?

so take this info for what it is but....i talked to a nike rep who seemed to know everything about this kobe 9..seemed like a sneakerhead himself but....anywaz he told me that ALL THE KOBE 9 ELITES WILL BE LIMITED AND NONE WILL BE A REAL General Release!...he also told me that the 1st legit General release will be the LOW KOBE 9 in may!...ugh!..smh...again dont qoute me cause i aint said sh#*!....lol...just passin what i heard..thats all!

Back
Top Bottom