THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters

i mean it's alright but........ (ill leave this thought alone)
i think the mps are just ok, but i believe like u do im sure that its all about how u rock em....i've passed on kicks based solely on how lame others have made em look.....like ya boy in the face mask hoodie..lol..what a tool
roll.gif

Last edited:
Those details are so fire!!!!! I'm going to have them no questions about it. Those as well as the mike jacks and the perspective. Y'all can have the rest.

I hope the original leaked image with the colorful tongue gets released. Maybe we will see that color way pop up soon?

Havent played in them yet, I dont like to switch shoes often when I play. Ive had my '12 Hyperdunks for years and I feel like ive bonded with them lol, like it isnt a shoe.

These might just replace them very soon.

Anyone know if Montebello town center is getting the kobe asg? I called them and they gave me some bs and the launch locator is telling me they're getting em smh
Can anyone confirm?

anyone else pulled the insole and noticed what is going on down underneath the toebox area. I dont think these are too good to be wearing outside. The only thing that sits between the lunarlon insert and the ground is the rubber on the bottom ~1.5mm thick. EEK! :nerd:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom