THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters

So does anyone think the Perspectives have the new blue gitd sole? It kind of looks like it...
it doesn't, saw them in person. They're pretty boring in my opinion. I originally like the Perspective more than the Details but the Details in person is really nice. Would really compliment the prelude 2's with the marble sole finish.

SS, they seem to have the most success on releases, but we will see, I don't get charged unless they get in my cart so if I lose then I don't have to wait for my money back, which one did you use?
sneakerrsvp. it was only $20 but i wish i tried manually since it seems like a bunch of dudes were successful 

kobe needs to stick with herringbone and not des weird asthetic lookin patterns fo dumb storytellin; never sacrifice fo performance since traction one of da most important

Can anybody give me the dimensions of the box. I'm going to have my buddy ship my pair that he copped for me. Who's cheaper to ship thru, ups or will the box fit in one of those usps flat rate boxes? Size 11

Last edited:
Definitely wont fit flat rate. Gonna need to buy a box which they normally never have one that fits perfectly. its always OD big. or hes gotta use a spare one. use parcel.

I've had to ship shoes that cost $20 with the box

Can anybody give me the dimensions of the box. I'm going to have my buddy ship my pair that he copped for me. Who's cheaper to ship thru, ups or will the box fit in one of those usps flat rate boxes?
lol ahahah cmon now bruh.

USPS priority mail(2-3days) is the cheapest and fastest.Usually $10-$15 or so and gets there iin 2 days 85% of the time.

Use UPS if you are sending a big box.(1-4 days) They are usually $3-5 more.

Last edited:
Any of you guys know the pricing for gs sizes? I'm not sure if I'll go with these or the gator kings....either way it's going to be an expensive weekend. :smh:

^^ Based on seeing them in the NBA, they dont look as if theyd slip on court. I think Swaggy hurt himself wearing some other kicks that game

thats the nature of the game of basketball,,any kind of bball shoes will hurt you,man,shoe design nowadays are WHACK,,,from mixed-shocking CW to state of the art design,whatever works for the consumers,shoemaker will be there to create.

Came home from work to find out my order shipped  
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
 Now we wait
pimp.gif

what? stop condescending with the nowadays back in the days BS. It's not just basketball shoes, runners are the same story. Just so happened that basketball shoes are more hyped than everything else. There are still a lot of decent designs. IDK about this gumbo crap but the MP is decent.
gumbos go hard sir

The MP is VERY comfortable. Dont know how to explain it but a very simple way to descrive the insole is that it feels like theres "holes" that feels really nice. I dont think your feet would slide around in them.

Back
Top Bottom